- MEGA BLOCK MAY 07, 2013 :: MUMBAI LOCAL TRAIN News Entry# 134101
by: jubelmundackal Today (09:49PM)
Central Railway and Western Railway announced the details of Mumbai Local Trains Mega Block.....................
- Residents up in arms against railways on approach roads News Entry# 134100
by: rdb** Today (09:12PM)
Residents are up in arms against the Railways for failing to keep its word again. The decision to complete the work of the two approach roads to the station by May 15 still remains on paper.The railway authorities had promised to complete the work by mid-May at a meeting...
- Guard run over by train News Entry# 134099
by: rdb** Today (09:11PM)
A private security guard of MCL Birendra Singh was run over by a train while he was crossing the railway tracks near Lajkura railway siding on Thursday night.On Friday, all private MCL security personnel staged a demonstration in front of the Central Hospital demanding ` 15 lakh compensation and a...
- Rail bribery: CBI lens on phone calls News Entry# 134098
by: rdb** Today (09:10PM)
The CBI is currently scouring nearly 1000 calls, which it had intercepted over a two-month period, that led to the arrest of ousted former Union Railway Minister Pawan Bansal’s nephew Vijay Singla and suspended Railway Board Member Mahesh Kumar.It was on the basis of the wiretaps that the CBI arrested...
- Additional coach for train to clear extra rush News Entry# 134097
by: rdb** Today (08:58PM)
HUBLI: South Eastern Railway has augmented train numbers 12245/12246 Howrah-Yesvantpur-Howrah Duronto express with one additional AC 3-tier coach and one additional second class sleeper coach on temporary basis for four different dates in each direction for clearance of extra rush. Train number 12245 Howrah-Yesvantpur Duronto express is augmented with one...
- Entry# 736067
Apr 27 (09:18PM)
As already observed by our Admins Jay Shah & Nazeer in prior posts [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/735925] and [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/734351] , the Seat Availability Check, Search and Availability Calendar have now been implemented. The feature is an amalgamation of numerous suggestions put forward by our members/Admins over the past few months. Hearty thanks to...
- Entry# 731613
Apr 23 (06:29PM)
A new class of members called "Forum Monitor" has been introduced. These members will have free rein to Delete Posts, Suspend Members and Archive Blogs. The defining characteristics of these members is:
1. They are a subset of the Admin group.
2. They are NOT active bloggers, and so not emotionally involved.
- Entry# 716180
Apr 07 2013 (01:30PM)
The following modifications are being made in the Forum:
1. The Opinion box will now show a detailed list of Members who provided the rating. When you click on Great, Thanks, Useful or Agree, a box will open up beneath displaying the names. When you hover over the respective member names,...
- Entry# 655923
Jan 30 2013 (10:16AM)
Further elucidation on UnAnswered and Popular tabs.
Only posts tagged with "Travel Question" within the last 7 days are candidates for the UnAnswered tab. Other general comments may not necessarily deserve a reply. If members miscategorize their genuine questions as something else - Rail/Travel, etc. - they will have to...
- Entry# 637916
Jan 11 2013 (08:47AM)
Members mark your calendars. The first online IRI Quiz Contest will be held on Sunday, Feb 3 @ 8pm IST. Some points:
1. You would need a modern mobile or desktop browser. No Opera Mini. You would need to ensure that you have good internet connectivity.
2. NO easy questions. 20 medium...
- Entry# 617169
Dec 21 2012 (09:38AM)
As per the suggestion presented [here|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/615661] , a new experimental feature is being introduced today.
At the top of the member profile, you will see a new link "Block Member" (see pic). If you block any member, they will NOT be able to reply within Blog Entries started by you, OR...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins