- புதிதாக அமைக்கப்பட்ட சேலம்-கரூர் அகல ரெயில் பாதையில் ரெயில் விடுவது குறித்து 21-ந் தேதி முடிவாகிறது News Entry# 134202
by: Mayiladuthurai The Undisputed King Of Mainline*^ Today (04:59PM)
புதிதாக அமைக்கப்பட்ட சேலம்-கரூர் அகல ரெயில் பாதையில் ரெயில் விடுவது குறித்து செவ்வாய்க்கிழமை முடிவாகிறது சேலம்-கரூர் அகல ரெயில் பாதையில் 31-ந் தேதிக்குள் ரெயில் விடாவிட்டால் உண்ணாவிரதம் இருப்பேன் என்ற கே.பி.ராமலிங்கம் எம்.பி., அறிவித்து இருந்தார்.
மேலும் இந்த வழியாக இயக்கப்பட உள்ள சென்னை-பழனி ரெயிலில் புதிதாக ஏ.சி கோச் அமைக்க வேண்டும் என்றும், இந்த ரெயிலில் ராசிபுரத்திற்கு இருக்கைகள் ஒதுக்க வேண்டும் என்றும் கே.பிராமலிங்கம் தெற்கு ரெயில்வே...
- MOTHER, DAUGHTER END LIVES BY FALLING UNDER TRAIN News Entry# 134201
by: •°¯•• ρяαтєєк ••´¯°• Today (04:24PM)
Mysore, May 19- In a tragic incident which is suspected to be a suicide pact, a 45-year-old woman and her 22-year-old daughter ended their lives by falling under a moving train near Naganahalli Railway Station between Srirangapatna and Mysore Junction on Mysore-Bangalore Railway track yesterday.
The unfortunate victims of the tragedy...
- Hitec City to JNTU Kukatpally Flyover, (ROB Beside Hyderabad Hitec City MMTS) Opened for Traffic News Entry# 134200
by: •°¯•• ρяαтєєк ••´¯°• Today (04:21PM)
The much-delayed Kukatpally rail over bridge (ROB) was finally thrown open for general public on Saturday, giving relief to over two lakh commuters who use the Kukatpally- Madhapur road everyday. The bridge also provides connectivity between the old and new Bombay highways.
Earlier in the day, the ROB was inaugurated by...
- City resident finds ‘dead insect’ in meal on Shatabdi News Entry# 134199
by: Jayashree ▪❖▪ Amita** Today (04:09PM)
A city-based resident, Lovjot, traveling from Chandigarh to New Delhi by the noon Shatabdi (12046) on Saturday, found a dead insect in one of the two meals she ordered.
Lovjot said that she was traveling with her five-year-old daughter to New Delhi and she ordered one vegetarian meal and one non-vegetarian...
- Li Keqiang's visit: Race Course Metro station to be shut for 2 hrs News Entry# 134198
by: rdb** Today (04:06PM)
New Delhi: Anticipating Tibetan protests during the visit of Chinese premier Li Keqiang, DMRC has decided to close Metro station at Race Course Road for two hours in the evening, besides shutting four others on Monday.Race Course Metro station near PM's residence will remain closed for public from 7 pm...
- Entry# 736067
Apr 27 (09:18PM)
As already observed by our Admins Jay Shah & Nazeer in prior posts [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/735925] and [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/734351] , the Seat Availability Check, Search and Availability Calendar have now been implemented. The feature is an amalgamation of numerous suggestions put forward by our members/Admins over the past few months. Hearty thanks to...
- Entry# 731613
Apr 23 (06:29PM)
A new class of members called "Forum Monitor" has been introduced. These members will have free rein to Delete Posts, Suspend Members and Archive Blogs. The defining characteristics of these members is:
1. They are a subset of the Admin group.
2. They are NOT active bloggers, and so not emotionally involved.
- Entry# 716180
Apr 07 2013 (01:30PM)
The following modifications are being made in the Forum:
1. The Opinion box will now show a detailed list of Members who provided the rating. When you click on Great, Thanks, Useful or Agree, a box will open up beneath displaying the names. When you hover over the respective member names,...
- Entry# 655923
Jan 30 2013 (10:16AM)
Further elucidation on UnAnswered and Popular tabs.
Only posts tagged with "Travel Question" within the last 7 days are candidates for the UnAnswered tab. Other general comments may not necessarily deserve a reply. If members miscategorize their genuine questions as something else - Rail/Travel, etc. - they will have to...
- Entry# 637916
Jan 11 2013 (08:47AM)
Members mark your calendars. The first online IRI Quiz Contest will be held on Sunday, Feb 3 @ 8pm IST. Some points:
1. You would need a modern mobile or desktop browser. No Opera Mini. You would need to ensure that you have good internet connectivity.
2. NO easy questions. 20 medium...
- Entry# 617169
Dec 21 2012 (09:38AM)
As per the suggestion presented [here|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/615661] , a new experimental feature is being introduced today.
At the top of the member profile, you will see a new link "Block Member" (see pic). If you block any member, they will NOT be able to reply within Blog Entries started by you, OR...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins