- Railway employees go on hunger strike; Station Master joins in News Entry# 170750
by: rdb** Today (6:45AM)
Banihal : Railway employees, including Station Master (SM), went on indefinite strike against the failure of Northern Railway authorities to provide adequate staff to the station here. Railway union members including union president SM Khan from Kashmir also reached Banihal and joined the striking employees. Station Master Banihal Rahul Kumar...
- 54 Special Trains from Sec’bad to Vizag News Entry# 170749
by: rdb** Today (6:39AM)
In order to clear extra rush of passengers during summer, 54 weekly special trains will be run between Visakhapatnam and Secunderabad.
Visakhapatnam-Secunderabad weekly special train will depart from Visakhapatnam at 23:00 hrs every Tuesday from April 1 to June 24...
- Mumbai and railway police take new measures on Women's day News Entry# 170748
by: rdb** Today (6:38AM)
MUMBAI: On the occasion of Women's day on Saturday, March 8, police commissioner Rakesh Maria will launch a web registration service, through sms, for women traveling in taxis and autorickshaws. The launch will take place at 11.15am at Prerna Hall of the Police Club.
- Summer special trains between CST-Nagpur and LTT-Karmali News Entry# 170747
by: rdb** Today (6:37AM)
MUMBAI: Central Railway has decided to run 44 summer special trains between Lokmanya Tilak Terminus - Karmali and Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Mumbai - Nagpur to clear the extra rush of passengers.
Train No. 01001 Weekly AC Special will leave Lokmanya...
- Two Holi special New Delhi-Patna trains… News Entry# 170746
by: rdb** Today (6:32AM)
In view of the passenger rush during Holi, North Central Railway has decided to run a pair of special trains between New Delhi and Patna.Train number 4003/4004 will be an AC special train while train number 4005/4006 will have both AC and non-AC coaches.Trains 4004 and 4006 will depart from...
- Entry# 998985
Feb 17 (09:34PM)
There was some persistent glitch, requiring us to stop and restart all the servers. This led to a 30 minute outage. Really sorry about that.
Thanks for everyone's patience.
- Entry# 996949
Feb 15 (09:22PM)
There have been some reports that the IRI Atlas is not visible. This seems to be some problem at the Google Maps end.
To resolve this, please log out and log back in, and everything should start working.
- Entry# 952669
Jan 02 2014 (10:20AM)
This is to notify all members that hereafter, topics on the subject of
"Train xyz Running Empty ... # Seats Vacant ..."
will be PROMPTLY DELETED.
Members of IRI need not worry themselves and lose sleep over "IR making losses". IR will take care of it. IR is, in all probability, monitoring their...
- Entry# 932140
Dec 12 2013 (01:34AM)
Over the last month, several enhancements have been made to the IRI Atlas. Following are the salient points:
1. Previously, the tracks were crude with many straight line segments. Only on clicking on the individual tracks, it would assume a finer form. Now, the tracks are refined even on the overview...
- Entry# 914135
Nov 22 2013 (09:32PM)
There's been this recent concern raised by many about the so-called "race blogs", and how they are congesting the Forum. As per our long-standing policy, members are allowed to blog freely, so long as their posts are not offensive or of a repetitive spam nature.
Accordingly, the following changes are being...
- Entry# 871813
Oct 09 2013 (06:44AM)
Some new features have been introduced:
1. Multiple Train & Station tags can be added to each Blog Entry as well as each Blog Reply within the Blog Entry. The "Tags" link within each Blog Entry/Reply will show the list of Train/Station Tags.
2. The Forum submenu within the Train &...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins