- Unfair to call Bansal tainted, Cong says, hints at giving ticket News Entry# 171193
by: rdb** Today (9:46PM)
NEW DELHI: Faced with a dilemma over handing tickets to leaders facing allegations of corruption, Congress today gave indications that while former railway minister Pawan Kumar Bansal could be re-nominated from Chandigarh, Pune MP Suresh Kalmadi may not be fielded in the upcoming polls.
- Railways change sleepers meant for 40 years in just 3 years News Entry# 171192
by: rdb** Today (9:45PM)
NAGPUR: Is lack of long-term planning proving costly for the Indian Railways? A query under RTI shows that 52kg cement sleepers, having a life of 40 years, were replaced in three years with 60kg under the 'garb' of modernization of tracks.
- Delhi Metro: Man attempts suicide at Karol Bagh News Entry# 171191
by: rdb** Today (9:41PM)
Operations at Delhi metro were affected after a middle-aged man attempted suicide at the Karol Bagh Metro station on Wednesday evening. According to Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), the man, who is yet to be identified jumped in front of the moving train at 8:21pm."He came under the wheel and...
- Metro tunnel under Ring Road completed News Entry# 171190
by: rdb** Today (8:41PM)
The Delhi Metro Wednesday completed a 1,247-metre tunnel below the busy Ring Road in the 59-km corridor between north Delhi's Majlis Park and Shiv Vihar in northeast Delhi, officials said.
The tunnel was built from Netaji Subhash Place to Shalimar Bagh...
- Told her I was rail staffer, friend waiting on main road with taxi: Sanap to cops News Entry# 171189
by: rdb** Today (8:39PM)
Sanap was arrested by the Crime Branch on March 1 in connection with the alleged rape and murder of a software engineer.
During his interrogation by the Mumbai Police Crime Branch, rape-murder accused Chandrabhan Sanap allegedly told the police he used...
- Entry# 998985
Feb 17 (09:34PM)
There was some persistent glitch, requiring us to stop and restart all the servers. This led to a 30 minute outage. Really sorry about that.
Thanks for everyone's patience.
- Entry# 996949
Feb 15 (09:22PM)
There have been some reports that the IRI Atlas is not visible. This seems to be some problem at the Google Maps end.
To resolve this, please log out and log back in, and everything should start working.
- Entry# 952669
Jan 02 2014 (10:20AM)
This is to notify all members that hereafter, topics on the subject of
"Train xyz Running Empty ... # Seats Vacant ..."
will be PROMPTLY DELETED.
Members of IRI need not worry themselves and lose sleep over "IR making losses". IR will take care of it. IR is, in all probability, monitoring their...
- Entry# 932140
Dec 12 2013 (01:34AM)
Over the last month, several enhancements have been made to the IRI Atlas. Following are the salient points:
1. Previously, the tracks were crude with many straight line segments. Only on clicking on the individual tracks, it would assume a finer form. Now, the tracks are refined even on the overview...
- Entry# 914135
Nov 22 2013 (09:32PM)
There's been this recent concern raised by many about the so-called "race blogs", and how they are congesting the Forum. As per our long-standing policy, members are allowed to blog freely, so long as their posts are not offensive or of a repetitive spam nature.
Accordingly, the following changes are being...
- Entry# 871813
Oct 09 2013 (06:44AM)
Some new features have been introduced:
1. Multiple Train & Station tags can be added to each Blog Entry as well as each Blog Reply within the Blog Entry. The "Tags" link within each Blog Entry/Reply will show the list of Train/Station Tags.
2. The Forum submenu within the Train &...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins