- Kolkata: Bomb threat in metro station News Entry# 186961
by: Jayashree▪◘▪Amita** Today (4:38PM)
Kolkata, Jul 26: Security has been beefed up at all the metro stations here after officials at the Metro Bhavan received a threat call in the morning claiming to blow up a station, Metro officials said. "There was a threat call at the Metro Bhavan office at around 11.30 this...
- Arunachal BJP team meets Railway minister News Entry# 186960
by: Jayashree▪◘▪Amita** Today (4:36PM)
Itanagar: While appreciating Railway Minster D V Sadananda Gowda for the proposal to build three major strategic railway lines in Arunachal Pradesh upto Tawang, a state BJP team led by president Tai Tagak has urged him to upgrade the Arunachal Express to a super fast weekly express between Naharlagun and...
- Railways to focus on Train Collision Avoidance system News Entry# 186959
by: Jayashree▪◘▪Amita** Today (4:35PM)
Advocating the need for installation of the indigenised Train Collision Avoidance System (TCAS), the cash-strapped railways today said it is a cost-effective solution for preventing accidents in the country.
TCAS, is an indigenised system developed by Research Design and Standards Organisation...
- Peacock-hit Delays Vaigai Exp by 2 Hrs News Entry# 186958
by: Jayashree▪◘▪Amita** Today (3:28PM)
MADURAI: Generally, flights get grounded after a bird-hit. But, in a strange incident, the Chennai-bound Vaigai Express was delayed for two hours as a peacock in flight over the track hit the engine which caused a technical snag at Vada Madurai in Dindigul district on Friday.
- Rs 35 lakh, 6 months and 16 dead kids later, Railways begins to install the gate News Entry# 186957
by: Jayashree▪◘▪Amita** Today (3:27PM)
Six months ago, the Railways spent Rs 35 lakh fixing the Masaipet unmanned railway crossing in Medak district of Telangana. They constructed a gateman’s room, installed a gate mechanism, built pillars and fences around the room, gave all a coat of paint, set colourful tiles — they did everything required...
- Entry# 998985
Feb 17 2014 (09:34PM)
There was some persistent glitch, requiring us to stop and restart all the servers. This led to a 30 minute outage. Really sorry about that.
Thanks for everyone's patience.
- Entry# 996949
Feb 15 2014 (09:22PM)
There have been some reports that the IRI Atlas is not visible. This seems to be some problem at the Google Maps end.
To resolve this, please log out and log back in, and everything should start working.
- Entry# 952669
Jan 02 2014 (10:20AM)
This is to notify all members that hereafter, topics on the subject of
"Train xyz Running Empty ... # Seats Vacant ..."
will be PROMPTLY DELETED.
Members of IRI need not worry themselves and lose sleep over "IR making losses". IR will take care of it. IR is, in all probability, monitoring their...
- Entry# 932140
Dec 12 2013 (01:34AM)
Over the last month, several enhancements have been made to the IRI Atlas. Following are the salient points:
1. Previously, the tracks were crude with many straight line segments. Only on clicking on the individual tracks, it would assume a finer form. Now, the tracks are refined even on the overview...
- Entry# 914135
Nov 22 2013 (09:32PM)
There's been this recent concern raised by many about the so-called "race blogs", and how they are congesting the Forum. As per our long-standing policy, members are allowed to blog freely, so long as their posts are not offensive or of a repetitive spam nature.
Accordingly, the following changes are being...
- Entry# 871813
Oct 09 2013 (06:44AM)
Some new features have been introduced:
1. Multiple Train & Station tags can be added to each Blog Entry as well as each Blog Reply within the Blog Entry. The "Tags" link within each Blog Entry/Reply will show the list of Train/Station Tags.
2. The Forum submenu within the Train &...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins