- Rail traffic restored on Delhi's old Yamuna bridge after flood waters recede News Entry# 137914
by: Jayashree ▪❖▪ Amita** Today (05:52PM)
Rail traffic on old Yamuna bridge, which was affected on Delhi-Sahadara route due to the rising water level of Yamuna, was restored today.
Regular train service with restricted speed was allowed over the 145-year-old bridge after flood waters began to recede today, a senior Northern Railway official said.
The movement of trains...
- माल ढुलाई से बढ़ी रेलवे की आमदनी News Entry# 137913
by: Anupam* Today (05:26PM)
डीजल के दाम बढ़ने से सड़क मार्ग से माल ढुलाई काफी महंगा हो गया है। इससे रेलवे को फायदा मिल रहा है, क्योंकि रेलवे से माल की ढुलाई ज्यादा होने लगी है। यही वजह है कि माल ढुलाई से रेलवे के राजस्व में इजाफा हुआ है।
दिल्ली रेल मंडल में भी...
- जनरल डिब्बों के समान एसी कोच News Entry# 137912
by: Anupam* Today (05:21PM)
मुंबई, पुणे व नागपुर की ओर जाने वाली ट्रेनों के एसी कोच जनरल डिब्बों की तरह हो गए हैं। एसी कोच में साइड लोअर बर्थ पर चार-चार यात्री बैठकर यात्रा कर रहे हैं। शयनयान डिब्बों में तो खड़े होने तक की जगह नहीं है। वाराणसी-दादर सुपरफास्ट, महानगरी, गोरखपुर-कुर्ला, पवन व...
- Temporary Augmentation of Padmavathi Express with Additional AC III Tier Coach News Entry# 137911
by: rdb** Today (05:19PM)
South Central Railway has temporarily augmented Train No. 12764/12763 Secunderabad - Tirupati - Secunderabad Padmavathi Express with one additional AC III Tier coach from 20thto 25th June 2013 with a view to accommodate wait-listed passengers.
The augmented additional coach...
- RESCHEDULING/CANCELLATION OF TRAINS News Entry# 137910
by: Hussain** Today (05:17PM)
Due to operational reasons the following trains have been rescheduled/cancelled on 20.06.2013 ie today-
RESCHEDULING OF TRAINS
15484 of 19.6.2013 Delhi Jn.-Alipur Dwar Mahananda Express train scheduled to depart from Delhi Jn. at 6.40 a.m. has been rescheduled to depart at 3.35 p.m. on 20.06.2013.
02282 NewDelhi Jn.-Bhubaneshwar Super Fast...
- Entry# 736067
Apr 27 2013 (09:18PM)
As already observed by our Admins Jay Shah & Nazeer in prior posts [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/735925] and [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/734351] , the Seat Availability Check, Search and Availability Calendar have now been implemented. The feature is an amalgamation of numerous suggestions put forward by our members/Admins over the past few months. Hearty thanks to...
- Entry# 731613
Apr 23 2013 (06:29PM)
A new class of members called "Forum Monitor" has been introduced. These members will have free rein to Delete Posts, Suspend Members and Archive Blogs. The defining characteristics of these members is:
1. They are a subset of the Admin group.
2. They are NOT active bloggers, and so not emotionally involved.
- Entry# 716180
Apr 07 2013 (01:30PM)
The following modifications are being made in the Forum:
1. The Opinion box will now show a detailed list of Members who provided the rating. When you click on Great, Thanks, Useful or Agree, a box will open up beneath displaying the names. When you hover over the respective member names,...
- Entry# 655923
Jan 30 2013 (10:16AM)
Further elucidation on UnAnswered and Popular tabs.
Only posts tagged with "Travel Question" within the last 7 days are candidates for the UnAnswered tab. Other general comments may not necessarily deserve a reply. If members miscategorize their genuine questions as something else - Rail/Travel, etc. - they will have to...
- Entry# 637916
Jan 11 2013 (08:47AM)
Members mark your calendars. The first online IRI Quiz Contest will be held on Sunday, Feb 3 @ 8pm IST. Some points:
1. You would need a modern mobile or desktop browser. No Opera Mini. You would need to ensure that you have good internet connectivity.
2. NO easy questions. 20 medium...
- Entry# 617169
Dec 21 2012 (09:38AM)
As per the suggestion presented [here|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/615661] , a new experimental feature is being introduced today.
At the top of the member profile, you will see a new link "Block Member" (see pic). If you block any member, they will NOT be able to reply within Blog Entries started by you, OR...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins