- CBI catches Asstt Engineer taking bribe News Entry# 137793
by: rdb** Today (07:22PM)
A CBI team from Chandigarh today arrested Bhupinder Kumar, assistant engineer of Divisional Railway Manager’s (DRM) office while accepting a bribe of Rs 2,000 from railway contractor Sanjiv Kumar for approving work of a contract allotted to him.Instead to succumbing to the assistant engineer's pressure, the contractor complained to the...
- Water starts receding in Yamuna CM assures adequate relief to affected farmers; rail traffic remains suspended News Entry# 137792
by: rdb** Today (07:19PM)
Villagers in the flood-affected areas along the banks of Yamuna and the district authorities today heaved a sigh of relief as the water started receding in the raging Yamuna with the discontinuation of rain in the catchment areas.However, the receding waters brought to the fore the damage in the affected...
- Bihar bandh: BJP, JD(U) workers clash * 3,227 persons, including top BJP leaders, held * Train services disrupted, normal life hit News Entry# 137791
by: rdb** Today (07:09PM)
Supporters of former allies BJP and JD(U) today clashed on the streets here during a day-long saffron party-sponsored Bihar bandh in protest against JD(U) snapping ties with the NDA. Normal life was hit and train services were disrupted.Over 3,200 persons, including BJP leaders Sushil Kumar Modi, Ravi Shankar Prasad and...
- १८ हजार प्रवाशांनी रद्द केला प्रवास News Entry# 137790
by: AMRAVATI SUPERFAST Today (07:04PM)
रेल्वेची लेटलतिफी : लाखो रुपयांचा फटका
नागपूर : मागील १५ दिवसांपासून पावसामुळे रेल्वेगाड्या उशिरा येण्याचे सत्र सुरू आहे. यामुळे अनेक प्रवाशांच्या प्रवासात खोळंबा निर्माण झाला असून या कालावधीत नागपुरात तब्बल १८ हजार प्रवाशांनी आपला प्रवासाचा बेत रद्द करून तिकिटे रद्द केली. यामुळे रेल्वेला लाखो रुपयांचा फटका बसला आहे.
पावसामुळे मागील १५ दिवसांपासून...
- Konkan Railway introduces 'green' toilets News Entry# 137789
by: rdb** Today (06:51PM)
Regular toilets will be replaced by eco-friendly bio-toilets for disposing human waste at all stations of the Konkan Railway (KR), an official said here Wednesday.Two railway stations, Chiplun and Kankavali on the KR route, had earlier been selected for installing the country's first green toilets to bio-degrade night soil through...
- Entry# 736067
Apr 27 2013 (09:18PM)
As already observed by our Admins Jay Shah & Nazeer in prior posts [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/735925] and [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/734351] , the Sea
- Entry# 731613
Apr 23 2013 (06:29PM)
A new class of members called "Forum Monitor" has been introduced. These members will have free rein to Delete Posts, Suspend Members and Archive Blogs. The defining characteristics of these members is:
1. They are a subset of the Admin group.
- Entry# 716180
Apr 07 2013 (01:30PM)
The following modifications are being made in the Forum:
1. The Opinion box will now show a detailed list of Members who provided the rating. When you click on Great, Thanks, Useful or Agree, a box will open up beneath displaying the na
- Entry# 655923
Jan 30 2013 (10:16AM)
Further elucidation on UnAnswered and Popular tabs.
Only posts tagged with "Travel Question" within the last 7 days are candidates for the UnAnswered tab. Other general comments may not necessarily deserve a reply. If members mi
- Entry# 637916
Jan 11 2013 (08:47AM)
Members mark your calendars. The first online IRI Quiz Contest will be held on Sunday, Feb 3 @ 8pm IST. Some points:
1. You would need a modern mobile or desktop browser. No Opera Mini. You would need to ensure that you have good internet connec
- Entry# 617169
Dec 21 2012 (09:38AM)
As per the suggestion presented [here|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/615661] , a new experimental feature is being introduced today.
At the top of the member profile, you will see a new link "Block Member" (see p
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins