- Urs special trains. News Entry# 174632
by: Ajmer Urs Today (6:18PM)
Urs special trains.
- Two Summer Special Trains between Secunderabad and Visakhapatnam News Entry# 174631
by: SRG** Today (6:02PM)
Two Special Trains between Secunderabad and Visakhapatnam
In order to clear extra rush of passengers during summer season, South Central Railway will run two special trains between Secunderabad and Visakhapatnam as per the following schedule:-
- Bikaner-Secundrabad-Bikaner special train News Entry# 174630
by: Ajmer Urs Today (5:29PM)
Bikaner-Secundrabad-Bikaner special train
- RAILWAY RUNS URS SPECIAL TRAIN BETWEEN ALIPURDUAR JN AND AJMER News Entry# 174629
by: Ajmer Urs Today (5:25PM)
To clear extra rush of passengers, Railways will run one URS special train (02 trip) between Alipurduar Jn and Ajmer as per the following date, days of run, timings, stoppages and composition -
- RAILWAY RUNS URS SPECIAL TRAIN BETWEEN CHHAPRA JN AND AJMER News Entry# 174628
by: Ajmer Urs Today (5:24PM)
To clear extra rush of passengers, Railways will run one URS special train (01 trip) between Chhapara Jn and Ajmervia Siwan, Gorakhpur, Barabanki, Lucknow (NER), Kanpur Central, Agra Fort via Jaipur as per the following date, days of run, timings, stoppages and composition –
- Entry# 998985
Feb 17 2014 (09:34PM)
There was some persistent glitch, requiring us to stop and restart all the servers. This led to a 30 minute outage. Really sorry about that.
Thanks for everyone's patience.
- Entry# 996949
Feb 15 2014 (09:22PM)
There have been some reports that the IRI Atlas is not visible. This seems to be some problem at the Google Maps end.
To resolve this, please log out and log back in, and everything should start working.
- Entry# 952669
Jan 02 2014 (10:20AM)
This is to notify all members that hereafter, topics on the subject of
"Train xyz Running Empty ... # Seats Vacant ..."
will be PROMPTLY DELETED.
Members of IRI need not worry themselves and lose sleep over "IR making losses". IR will take care of it. IR is, in all probability, monitoring their...
- Entry# 932140
Dec 12 2013 (01:34AM)
Over the last month, several enhancements have been made to the IRI Atlas. Following are the salient points:
1. Previously, the tracks were crude with many straight line segments. Only on clicking on the individual tracks, it would assume a finer form. Now, the tracks are refined even on the overview...
- Entry# 914135
Nov 22 2013 (09:32PM)
There's been this recent concern raised by many about the so-called "race blogs", and how they are congesting the Forum. As per our long-standing policy, members are allowed to blog freely, so long as their posts are not offensive or of a repetitive spam nature.
Accordingly, the following changes are being...
- Entry# 871813
Oct 09 2013 (06:44AM)
Some new features have been introduced:
1. Multiple Train & Station tags can be added to each Blog Entry as well as each Blog Reply within the Blog Entry. The "Tags" link within each Blog Entry/Reply will show the list of Train/Station Tags.
2. The Forum submenu within the Train &...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins