- Mumbai votes today; poor infrastructure, overcrowded trains key issues News Entry# 174580
by: rdb** Today (4:47AM)
In the last phase of voting in Maharashtra, 19 constituencies go to the polls including 6 seats in Mumbai, India's financial capital. In 2009, UPA allies Congress and NCP swept through the city winning all six seats. For the BJP and Shiv Sena it is now also a prestige battle...
- Plea to curb train speeds at Mollem national park News Entry# 174579
by: rdb** Today (4:46AM)
KERI: Due to deaths of several wild animals on the railway tracks passing through the Mollem national park, Anilkumar, the deputy conservator of forests, has written a letter to South-Western railway division at Hubli to curtail the speed of trains passing through the park and to sensitize the drivers about...
- Harbour line trains delayed after heat bends railway track News Entry# 174578
by: rdb** Today (4:44AM)
Mercury levels in the city have reached a boiling point, so much so, that a railway track near Cotton Green station was found to have bent due to excessive heat on Wednesday. The incident led to a disruption of services between 2.20 pm to 3.25 pm.
- Rlys rule out halt to night trains in NE News Entry# 174577
by: rdb** Today (4:42AM)
NEW DELHI – The Ministry of Railways has ruled out the possibility of halting night movement of goods trains and diversion of passenger trains through the known elephant corridors under NF Railways, on the ground that the move would have an adverse impact on the economy of the region...
- Indian Railways launches NTES app to track train schedules News Entry# 174576
by: rdb** Today (4:41AM)
Now rail users can get information on expected arrival and departure timings of a particular train on their mobile phones besides tracking its its position on a real time basis. Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS), the information and technology arm of railways, has launched a new mobile application...
- Entry# 998985
Feb 17 2014 (09:34PM)
There was some persistent glitch, requiring us to stop and restart all the servers. This led to a 30 minute outage. Really sorry about that.
Thanks for everyone's patience.
- Entry# 996949
Feb 15 2014 (09:22PM)
There have been some reports that the IRI Atlas is not visible. This seems to be some problem at the Google Maps end.
To resolve this, please log out and log back in, and everything should start working.
- Entry# 952669
Jan 02 2014 (10:20AM)
This is to notify all members that hereafter, topics on the subject of
"Train xyz Running Empty ... # Seats Vacant ..."
will be PROMPTLY DELETED.
Members of IRI need not worry themselves and lose sleep over "IR making losses". IR will take care of it. IR is, in all probability, monitoring their...
- Entry# 932140
Dec 12 2013 (01:34AM)
Over the last month, several enhancements have been made to the IRI Atlas. Following are the salient points:
1. Previously, the tracks were crude with many straight line segments. Only on clicking on the individual tracks, it would assume a finer form. Now, the tracks are refined even on the overview...
- Entry# 914135
Nov 22 2013 (09:32PM)
There's been this recent concern raised by many about the so-called "race blogs", and how they are congesting the Forum. As per our long-standing policy, members are allowed to blog freely, so long as their posts are not offensive or of a repetitive spam nature.
Accordingly, the following changes are being...
- Entry# 871813
Oct 09 2013 (06:44AM)
Some new features have been introduced:
1. Multiple Train & Station tags can be added to each Blog Entry as well as each Blog Reply within the Blog Entry. The "Tags" link within each Blog Entry/Reply will show the list of Train/Station Tags.
2. The Forum submenu within the Train &...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins