- Rain plays havoc in Guntur, rail link snaps News Entry# 194568
by: rdb** Yesterday (10:49PM)
Heavy downpour for 12 hours on Wednesday wrecked havoc in Guntur District of Andhra Pradesh snapping railway and road links besides inundating several hundreds of acres of cotton, paddy and chilli fields on Wednesday. The major drains - Kondaveedu and Ogeru, have been in spate cutting off road links to...
- CISF begins 'Operation Kali' in Delhi Metro; special squad of undercover female commandos to be deployed News Entry# 194567
by: rdb** Yesterday (10:46PM)
For safety of women commuters in Delhi Metro, paramilitary CISF has launched "Operation Kali" under which it will deploy a special squad of undercover female commandos who can neutralise a threat with innocuous objects like pen or hairpin. The security force has decided to launch this operation after it was...
- Network of skywalks, arcades at 11 Delhi Metro stations approved News Entry# 194566
by: rdb** Yesterday (10:41PM)
New Delhi: Skywalks and arcades will be built in and around one existing and 10 upcoming Metro stations to allow passengers seamless travel and decongest the routes under a new plan for inter-modal transport approved on Thursday.Lt Governor Najeeb Jung reviewed a presentation made by Unified Traffic and Transportation Infrastructure...
- Jyotirlinga Special Train from Jaipur – Mahakaleshwar, Omkareshwar, Nageshwar, Somnath, Grishneshwar, Trayambkeshwar, Bhimashankar Jyotirlinga News Entry# 194565
by: rdb** Yesterday (10:16PM)
7 Jyotirlinga Special Train from Jaipur – Mahakaleshwar, Omkareshwar, Nageshwar, Somnath, Grishneshwar, Trayambkeshwar, Bhimashankar Jyotirlinga
- ECoR to run special premium trains to Pune and Patna News Entry# 194564
by: rdb** Yesterday (10:15PM)
The East Coast Railway(ECoR) has decided to run special trains towards Pune and Patna from Bhubaneswar to provide comfortable journey to the commuters in Puja rush season and to avoid wait listed tickets in different regular trains.
ECoR sources said, the...
- Entry# 1209120
Sep 07 (03:36PM)
This is an IMPORTANT reminder to all members that NO MONETARY transactions are permitted within the scope of IRI. Members are NOT ALLOWED to borrow/lend money to each other, book rail tickets for each other, introduce themselves as "IRI Members/Admins" and solicit monetary favours, asking to book rail tickets...
- Entry# 1204822
Sep 02 (07:04PM)
With the roll out of new TTs, we are introducing 3 new enhancements:
1. "To Be Introduced" trains: As the title implies, Admins may add Trains that are announced in the Budget and Not yet introduced, to this list, with WHATEVER tentative TT is available, and whatever sketchy or vague information...
- Entry# 1193896
Aug 21 (10:23PM)
The new IRI logo can now be seen. Actually, we are reluctant to make changes to the logo (for the sake of recognizability and consistency), but some very slight modification was done this time. Here is the post-facto rationalization of the logo:
1. The Chakra is the Wheel symbolizing Transportation/Travel which...
- Entry# 998985
Feb 17 2014 (09:34PM)
There was some persistent glitch, requiring us to stop and restart all the servers. This led to a 30 minute outage. Really sorry about that.
Thanks for everyone's patience.
- Entry# 996949
Feb 15 2014 (09:22PM)
There have been some reports that the IRI Atlas is not visible. This seems to be some problem at the Google Maps end.
To resolve this, please log out and log back in, and everything should start working.
- Entry# 952669
Jan 02 2014 (10:20AM)
This is to notify all members that hereafter, topics on the subject of
"Train xyz Running Empty ... # Seats Vacant ..."
will be PROMPTLY DELETED.
Members of IRI need not worry themselves and lose sleep over "IR making losses". IR will take care of it. IR is, in all probability, monitoring their...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins