Disclaimer   
Forum Super Search
 ♦ 
×
HashTag:
Member:
Posting Date From:
Posting Date To:
Train Type:
Train:
Station:
ONLY with Pic/Vid:
Sort by: Date:     Word Count:     Popularity:     
Public:    Pvt: Monitor:    RailFan Club:    

Search
  Go  
Full Site Search
  Search  
 
Wed Mar 29, 2017 05:18:26 ISTHomeTrainsΣChainsAtlasPNRForumGalleryNewsFAQTripsLoginFeedback
Wed Mar 29, 2017 05:18:26 IST
PostPostPost Stn TipPost Stn TipUpload Stn PicUpload Stn PicAdvanced Search
Details Edit
Large Station Board;
Entry# 827462-0
Details Edit
Large Station Board;
Entry# 1725100-0
Details Edit
Large Station Board;
Entry# 1797402-0

GDR/Gudur Junction (3 PFs)
గూడూరు జంక్షన్     गूडूर जंक्शन

Track: Double Electric-Line

Jn. Pt. TEL/MAS/RU Kummari St, Ph : 08624 - 251503, Gudur, SPSR District
State: Andhra Pradesh

Elevation: 19 m above sea level
Zone: SCR/South Central   Division: Vijayawada
No Recent News for GDR/Gudur Junction
Nearby Stations in the News
Type of Station: Junction
Number of Platforms: 3
Number of Halting Trains: 181
Number of Originating Trains: 5
Number of Terminating Trains: 5
Rating: 3.8/5 (86 votes)
cleanliness - good (11)
porters/escalators - good (11)
food - good (11)
transportation - good (11)
lodging - good (11)
railfanning - good (10)
sightseeing - good (10)
safety - good (11)

Nearby Stations

ODUR/Odur 9 km     MBL/Manubolu 9 km     KQA/Kondagunta 10 km     PYA/Pedapariya 15 km     KMLP/Kommarapudi 15 km     VDD/Vendodu 19 km     VRJN/Venkatachalam Road Junction 21 km     VKT/Venkatachalam 22 km     NDZ/Nidigallu 28 km     NYP/Nayadupeta 28 km    
Departures    Arrivals    Station Map    Forum    News    Gallery    Timeline    RailFan Club    Station Pics    

Station Forum

Page#    Showing 1 to 10 of 129 blog entries  next>>
  
Social
0 Followers
500 views
Mar 11 2017 (17:21)   GDR/Gudur Junction (3 PFs)

srikanth001~   95 blog posts   300 correct pred (74% accurate)
Entry# 2194175            Tags   Past Edits
What does this board mean?? I saw this at gudur in gdr - ru section

  
445 views
Mar 11 2017 (18:43)
Jayashree ❖ Amita*^   12319 blog posts   99409 correct pred (78% accurate)
Re# 2194175-1            Tags   Past Edits
It seems ..this is regarding the repair works to be done.
Here compound wall can be seen behind the board which needs repair.
In govt tenders similar details are mentioned.

  
Mar 11 2017 (21:06)
©The Dark Lord™~   5814 blog posts
Re# 2194175-2            Tags   Past Edits
Sr. DEN- Senior Divisional engineer(BZA)
Assistant Divisional Engineer-NLR
Senior sectional engineer Permanent way, NLR.
This board indicates that from here the section comes under the jurisdiction of these Railway officials.
  
General Travel
0 Followers
1413 views
Mar 03 2017 (22:34)   12969/Coimbatore - Jaipur SF Express | GDR/Gudur Junction (3 PFs)

srikanth001~   95 blog posts   300 correct pred (74% accurate)
Entry# 2185005            Tags   Past Edits
another lol ntes...now cbe jp exp
arrived gdr@20:28 departed@20:17
#ntestrolls

12 posts - Fri Mar 03, 2017

  
920 views
Mar 03 2017 (22:57)
srikanth001~   95 blog posts   300 correct pred (74% accurate)
Re# 2185005-13            Tags   Past Edits
its an senior telugu/tamil actor nasser interview promo

  
954 views
Mar 03 2017 (22:58)
Indian Railways the life line of our Nation~   13147 blog posts   137 correct pred (82% accurate)
Re# 2185005-14            Tags   Past Edits
bcoz i first time seeing ubuntu thats why its weired for me.

  
953 views
Mar 03 2017 (22:59)
srikanth001~   95 blog posts   300 correct pred (74% accurate)
Re# 2185005-15            Tags   Past Edits
try this os bro its cool!!

  
1014 views
Mar 03 2017 (23:20)
⋆7007⋆ Godavari Express ⋆7008⋆~   2044 blog posts   427 correct pred (91% accurate)
Re# 2185005-16            Tags   Past Edits
You can find such updates at #ntestrolls. BTW, even I use both ubuntu and Windows.

  
820 views
Mar 04 2017 (00:03)
Railfan Houston Texas~   264 blog posts
Re# 2185005-17            Tags   Past Edits
whatever u see for the 1st time, do u always think its weird ?
  
★  Rail Fanning
0 Followers
1148 views
Feb 18 2017 (11:00)   12296/Sanghamitra SF Express (PT) | GDR/Gudur Junction (3 PFs) | ET/WAP-4

Er AC*^~   6232 blog posts   53867 correct pred (72% accurate)
Entry# 2169042            Tags   Past Edits
Crossing with our Choromondal Exp.

  
998 views
Feb 18 2017 (16:30)
Er AC*^~   6232 blog posts   53867 correct pred (72% accurate)
Re# 2169042-1            Tags   Past Edits
Typical NER type seat no marking from outside.
  
General Travel
0 Followers
1258 views
Feb 17 2017 (22:38)   12078/Vijayawada - Chennai Central Jan Shatabdi Express | NLR/Nellore (4 PFs)

srikanth001~   95 blog posts   300 correct pred (74% accurate)
Entry# 2168674            Tags   Past Edits
wrong updates by ntes goes on.. gudur to nellore only 5min
  
General Travel
0 Followers
828 views
Feb 12 2017 (16:20)   67298/Vijayawada - Ongole MEMU | OGL/Ongole (3 PFs)

Shiek Kaleem~   111 blog posts
Entry# 2161564            Tags   Past Edits
I travelled by dis train on 23 december 2016.this train was around 1hr30 min late.so he halted at tenali very less time.i missed dis train.i was at pf1 of tenali with family.after hearing announcement we rushed to pf 3.but the train started moving.the train halts very less time bcoz cascading on dis route.on return i travelled by diz train.no tiolets ppl and children were suffering a lot.i seen memu and demu trains for short distance having toilets.like falaknuma jangoan memu.dis is long distance train it should have toilets
  
General Travel
0 Followers
2172 views
Jan 07 2017 (10:15)   67297/Ongole Vijayawada MEMU | OGL/Ongole (3 PFs)

Boxer Bhai   38468 blog posts   12677 correct pred (61% accurate)
Entry# 2118658            Tags   Past Edits
Another derailment now in bza div
Vedyapalem (Nellore-Gudur) section

  
1979 views
Jan 07 2017 (10:28)
HAPPY COLORFULL HOLI FROM JBP ET OHE OMG 😲~   11897 blog posts   22 correct pred (45% accurate)
Re# 2118658-1            Tags   Past Edits
Track maintenance machine itself getting derailed
Lol

  
1997 views
Jan 07 2017 (10:35)
Boxer Bhai   38468 blog posts   12677 correct pred (61% accurate)
Re# 2118658-2            Tags   Past Edits
High speed gai hogi

  
1845 views
Jan 07 2017 (11:32)
HAPPY COLORFULL HOLI FROM JBP ET OHE OMG 😲~   11897 blog posts   22 correct pred (45% accurate)
Re# 2118658-3            Tags   Past Edits
Ha gatiman se b tezz na at 180 kmph 🙀🙀

  
1032 views
Feb 12 2017 (16:03)
Shiek Kaleem~   111 blog posts
Re# 2118658-4            Tags   Past Edits
Lol
  
General Travel
0 Followers
1867 views
Jan 12 2017 (11:45)   12709/Simhapuri SF Express | GDR/Gudur Junction (3 PFs)

Waiting for New Budget2017   1808 blog posts   441 correct pred (68% accurate)
Entry# 2124427            Tags   Past Edits
Can u help me
13-1-17 Simhapuri
GDR-KZJ
RAC -101
will it confirm ..?

5 posts - Thu Jan 12, 2017

  
1561 views
Jan 12 2017 (12:35)
Boxer Bhai   38468 blog posts   12677 correct pred (61% accurate)
Re# 2124427-6            Tags   Past Edits
Haha

  
1544 views
Jan 12 2017 (12:38)
Waiting for New Budget2017   1808 blog posts   441 correct pred (68% accurate)
Re# 2124427-7            Tags   Past Edits
Pinakini ok naa..I don't abt this train punctuality..can I ..?

  
1547 views
Jan 12 2017 (12:38)
Boxer Bhai   38468 blog posts   12677 correct pred (61% accurate)
Re# 2124427-8            Tags   Past Edits
Ok ok till gdr

  
1545 views
Jan 12 2017 (12:38)
Waiting for New Budget2017   1808 blog posts   441 correct pred (68% accurate)
Re# 2124427-9            Tags   Past Edits
from mas-gdr

  
1527 views
Jan 12 2017 (13:06)
12752   851 blog posts   4 correct pred (86% accurate)
Re# 2124427-10            Tags   Past Edits
99% chances are that it will remain in RAC after charting .... but 1% you have a chance as you are travelling on sankranti day ...so
  
General Travel
0 Followers
1812 views
Dec 10 2016 (11:25)   12621/Tamil Nadu SF Express | GDR/Gudur Junction (3 PFs)

Prakash M Sundaram   98 blog posts
Entry# 2086380            Tags   Past Edits
Has 12842 overtaken the rescheduled 12621? 12621 left MAS at 08.30AM and reached Gudur at 10.50AM and left Gudur at 11.00AM, 12842 left MAS at 08.45AM and crossed Gudur at 11.00AM. Last year fog affected late running 12622 overtook 12841 between BZA and MAS and this time 12842 is returning the courtesy. This is a rare occurrence and one train is running on a delayed schedule

  
1761 views
Dec 10 2016 (11:43)
Prakash M Sundaram   98 blog posts
Re# 2086380-1            Tags   Past Edits
Just checked, 12842 is still trailing 12621.
  
General Travel
0 Followers
686 views
Dec 07 2016 (17:30)   GDR/Gudur Junction (3 PFs)

South coastal railway zone hq VSKP~   237 blog posts   21 correct pred (54% accurate)
Entry# 2083399            Tags   Past Edits
This is extended version of 12604/12603.This train is extended to Gulbarga
Please rate and give your valuble suggesions
/train/54772/146/35
/train/54771/35/146
  
★  Rail Fanning
0 Followers
3544 views
Dec 04 2016 (19:46)   12509/Bengaluru Cantt. - Guwahati (Kaziranga) Express (PT) | GDR/Gudur Junction (3 PFs) | AJJ/WAP-1/22014

Gopii aurobindo sf~   55 blog posts
Entry# 2080440            Tags   Past Edits
kaziranga sf standing at unscheduled halt gudur jn at pf2 with ajj grandpa inlead

  
3321 views
Dec 04 2016 (20:10)
12606PallavanExpress^~   2095 blog posts   1295 correct pred (72% accurate)
Re# 2080440-1            Tags   Past Edits

  
3262 views
Dec 04 2016 (20:25)
srikanth001~   95 blog posts   300 correct pred (74% accurate)
Re# 2080440-2            Tags   Past Edits
why LV board(last vehicle) placed at front , it should be at back of train no ??
Page#    Showing 1 to 10 of 129 blog entries  next>>

Scroll to Top
Scroll to Bottom


Go to Mobile site