Return TT is excellent DD dep 00:10, Bjp 6:45, Gdg 11:30 and Ubl 13:00, I suggest LTT-UBL via Solapur and SNSI-MYS via Solapur should also follow similar TT. These trains have a lot of slack time between Pune/Daund and Solapur.
Yes NIR(nainpur)-GNS BG work is 95% completed and remaining 5% work is going on and this section engine trial will be happend in next month and by next month end train services will start on this section after CRS permission and after this section BTC-NIR section will complete by Mar 2018 as planned and now work of BG b/w NIR-BTC is also going on and BTC-Samnapur section work is nearing completion so it will be open also by next month or July so once full JBP-NIR-BTC BG section will be completed then this type of south trains from BSB/ALD/PNBE/REWA/HWH can be introduced
May 08 2017 (21:16) Station Tag: Sihora Road/SHR added by ★★★★Niket Karan★★★★^~/855001
May 08 2017 (21:16) Station Tag: Jabalpur Junction/JBP added by ★★★★Niket Karan★★★★^~/855001
May 08 2017 (21:16) Station Tag: Chheoki Junction (Allahabad)/COI added by ★★★★Niket Karan★★★★^~/855001
May 08 2017 (21:16) Station Tag: Patna Junction/PNBE added by ★★★★Niket Karan★★★★^~/855001
May 08 2017 (21:16) Station Tag: Bihta/BTA added by ★★★★Niket Karan★★★★^~/855001
Presenting some pics of my recent journey from Itarsi Jn to Patna in ECR's superstar :p 13202 LTT RJPB Janta Exp. The journey was excellent till Cheoki but it become hell after that - 3 hours stop at Cheoki , Cheoki to MGS in 5 hrs and a 7 hrs journey from MGS to PNBE while other trains takes only 4 . 😓 Overall enjoyed the journey cuz I was going home . . .😀😀 Pics... more...
1 &2 : clicked at Bihta Pic 3 : clicked near Sihora Road Pic 4 : clicked at Cheoki Jn Pic 5 : clicked at Itarsi Jn #NiketKaran
Sep 07 2016 (5:26PM) Kanpur WAG-7 # 27147 with a Mughal Sarai - Allahabad passenger
Sep 07 2016 (5:23PM) Kanpur WAG-7 # 27147 with a MGSALD passenger
Sep 07 2016 (5:22PM) Kanpur WAG-7 # 27147 with a heavyload
Sep 07 2016 (5:20PM) Loco Tag: CNB/WAG-7/27147 added by Shiv Shyam/1004685
Kanpur WAG-7 # 27448, an offlink with 2 hrs late running Allahabad bound Muri Exp on Mughalsarai - Allahabad Main Line tracks. It gets its loco changed at Chunar Jn. Ill fated 3.30 hrs late running and Jhansi bound Chambal Exp can be seen on the right side. Location : Chheoki Jn, Mughal Sarai - Chheoki - Katni section, Allahabad, UP. Time : 1112 hrs