1. Just before NDLS departure coach attended give news paper (hindi/English or both) but didn't give rail bandhu magazine , after departure he give 1ltr water bottle and lemon water
2. After we cross faridabad catering boy give tea kit with digestive biscuits , but cup kafi ordinary tha and uspe "स्वछता अभियान" likha hua tha ,,and tea ke lie jo water tha wo bhi tea banane ke hisab se kafi kam garam tha
3. Breakfast served at Mathura station , pantry staff is in very hurry he even didn't ask anyone
is the pantry staff authorized to ask for tip?
main kabhi travel to nahi kiya but i think india me kahi bhi TIP allowed nahi hai
Shame on the Management ! This is the most admired train by foreigners also and it sets a tone in their minds for Indian Services.
Many IRI Members have posted about the same neglecting behavior + shameless tip demand by on-board catering staff of the BPL Shtb... a big red from my side on this train's catering even if I haven't traveled (IRI Members' feedback matters)... at least, they should treat the passengers well before demanding tip but then demanding tip is not allowed since they won't do a favor by serving the passengers nicely... it is their damn duty for which they get salary :-p
Sir ye lemon water peeke to mera gla kharab ho gya tha.. Dadu ka lemon water . Mujhe bilkul accha nhi lga ye. was in 12040 anvt shatabdi
I booked tickets from New Delhi (6AM) to Agra (7:57AM) for 24th October.
Meal preference was asked for in the irctc booking page.
Will breakfast be served before Agra? Or will it depend on luck regarding timing?
U will get welcome drink , tea kit and then breakfast between NDLS-AGRA
Guys... if possible should ignore powdered Tea or milk as they are acidic most of the time. Just a suggestion.
Again...... Meals on Wheels(MoW), Never expect good from MoW.
Food menu for 1A/EC
Food is supplied by MEALS ON WHEELS
biscuit nahi digestive biscuits lolzzzzzz
Any idea what is the MENU server in CC ?
What is the difference between biscuits and digestive biscuits xD
Eat digestive ones to digest the (indigestive) biscuits.
1.fastest train of Indian railway
2. travels at an mps of 150-160 kmph
3. hauled by gzb wap5
4. lhb rake and premium coaches
5. onboard catering is awsome.
what is this red and green?
red signal and green signal
what you have posted is right. fir log red signal kyu de rahe hain?
yes , i have received red on most tips ,, this is clear case of #spamming
by senior admins as well... may be #moderator
sir can answer.
Since additional category of 'Speed/punctuality is' added.
Please post in relevant category for better understanding of Users.
and also break down your post in different segments...
i think ek tip me hi saari info deni chahiye
otherwise it will become congested...
Isn't it time to edit #1 since Gatimaan as eclipsed it as the fastest train now?