A small thing about Spotting. The main Spotting Blog is posted by the system and whatever we write it becomes reply 1 of the spotting blog. If the main blog is rated the ratings will go into system's account and if reply 1 is rated it will be credited to the spotter's account. For example see SS. Green Circled ratings goes to System. Yellow Circled ratings to the spotter.
Previously if a monitor adds a person to RF club, then ratings of welcome message (first post) were going to monitor, instead of new member. Later changes were made and now ratings of welcome message (first post) are coming to new member. Same type of changes in system must be done here also. #sitesuggestion
Now all spottings are appearing under forum tab of train page. Instead of this, new tab named "Spotting" can be created. In new tab all spottings of the respective train (till date) must be shown just like PNR or trip. This will be useful for people. #sitesuggestion
Nov 19 2018 (00:38) Karnataka connection is not bad, but nothing from N Kanataka to capital in daytime It's mostly nighttime and long distnace trains which make-up for the lack of ICE trains >
Nov 19 2018 (00:36) LPI ICE - 6 days >
Nov 19 2018 (00:35) Lot of Karnataka members (including yours truly 😀) always keep saying there are no trains inside Karnataka
Lot of Karnataka members (including yours truly 😀) always keep saying that there are no trains inside Karnataka. So it occurred to me to study the pattern of ICEs to their capitals. . - - Just the "dedicated trains" taken into account. - - Day Trains Only. ... more...
- - Not considering day - night trains (even if they have just seating arrangements only). . . Karnataka From various Karnataka cities to Capital Bengaluru : 1. Siddhaganga 2. UBL Jan Shatabdi. 3. Vishwamanava. 4. Talaguppa ICE. 5. Hassan ICE. 6. Karwar Tri-weekly. 7. Kudla Tri-weekly. 8. SMET Tri-weekly. 9. Harihara Tri-Weekly. 10. Chamundi. 11. Rajyarani. 12. Tippu. 13. BWT Exp. 14. Malgudi. * Others : 1. MYS - TLGP ICE. . . Tamilnadu From various Tamilnadu cities to Capital Chennai. 1. Yelagiri. 2. CBE Shatabdi. 3. Kovai. 4. CBE ICE. 5. Vaigai. 6. Pallavan. 7. Cholan. * Others: 1. CBE - MV Jan Shatabdi. 2. TPJ - MV ICE. . . Andhra Pradesh From various AP cities to Capital Vijayawada - Guntur / Joint Capital Hyderabad. 1. Ratnachal 2. Hundry 3. Tungabhadra. 4. Janmabhoomi. 5. Simhadri. * Between the capitals Vijayawada - Guntur and Joint Capital Hyderabad 1. Golconda 2. Satavahana. 3. LPI ICE. * Others : 1. Palnadu. . . Telangana From various Telangana cities to Capital Hyderabad. 1. Kaghaznagar. . . Kerala From various Kerala cities to Capital Thiruvananthapuram. 1. Vanchinad. 2. CAN Jan Shatabdi - 5 Days. 3. CLT Jan Shatabdi. * Others : 1. ERS - CAN ICE. 2. CAN - ALLP ICE. . . Maharashtra From various MH cities to Capital Mumbai. 1. Tutari. 2. Sinhagad. 3. Deccan Queen. 4. Pragati. 5. Deccan. 6. Pune ICE. 7. Indrayani. 8. Koyna. 9. Tapovan. 10. J Janshatabdi 11. Panchavati 12. Godavari. * Others : 1. Hutatma. 2. SUR - PUNE ICE. 3. BSL - NGP ICE Tri-weekly. . . Odisha From various Odisha cities to Capital Bhubaneswar. 1. BLGR ICE. 2. ROU ICE. * Others : 1. PURI - PRDP ICE. 2. BBN - PURI ICE. . . Gujarat. From various Gujarat cities to Capital Gandhinagar. None. But considering from various Gujarat cities to Ahmedabad. 1. SMNH ICE. 2. BRC ICE. * Others : 1. JAM - ST ICE - 6 days a week. 2. HAPA - ST ICE - 1 Day. 3. ST - MHV + 1 slip to BVC - 1 Day. 4. BRC - BLD ICE. 5. BHUJ - PNU ICE. . . Madhya Pradesh From various MP cities to Capital Bhopal. 1. JBP Jan Shatabdi. 2. JBP ICE. 3. KURJ Mahamana. 4. GWL ICE 5. INDB ICE 6. Rajyarani. * Others : 1. JBP - REWA ICE. 2. INDB - KOTA ICE 3. ET - KTE ICE. 4. RTM - GWL ICE - 4 Days. 5. RTM - BIX - Tri weekly. . . Chhattisgarh From various Chhattisgarh cities to Capital Raipur. 1. Hasdeo. . . Rajasthan From various Rajasthan cities to Capital Jaipur. 1. UDZ ICE. 2. JU ICE * Others : JSM - LGH ICE . . Conclusion : 1. Karnataka's connection is not bad, but nothing from N.Karnataka to capital in daytime. 2. Other states too, many regions are bereft of daytime connectivity. 3. It's mostly nighttime and long distance trains which make-up for the lack of ICE trains. < Do give your opinion too. >
It not the only problem with Karnataka many states dont have proper day connectivity from the other important cities to their Capital city. We must appreciate that many of the lines in Karnataka is still single line(doubling and electrification of those routes is going at rocket speed) still there are good day trains within the state but not even a single proper train from Bangalore to Bay Hpt Kbl Gdg Bagalkot Bjp.
There were a few non-stop trains before Duronto. Both Howrah Rajdhani and Bombay Rajdhani did not have any commercial halts when introduced. Sampoorna Kranti, introduced shortly before Shivganga, did not have any commercial halts. On the shorter routes, NDLS-CNB shatabdi did not have any commercial stops, until it was extended to Lucknow (then CNB became a halt). SBC-MYS... more...
Tippu express had no commercial stops when introduced. Similarly, NDLS-CDG Shatabdi and Bombay-Pune Shatabdi did not have any commercial halts.
Nov 16 2018 (17:48) Station Tag: Prayag Ghat/PYG added by 12165 Ratnagiri Superfast Express~/1449173
Nov 16 2018 (17:48) Station Tag: Allahabad Junction/ALD added by 12165 Ratnagiri Superfast Express~/1449173
Nov 16 2018 (17:43) Any RF from prayagraj can you please share the image of current situation in payag ghat terminal because railways said the 85% word done there so any RF from there please share with us
Any RF from prayagraj can you please share the image of current situation in payag ghat terminal because railways said the 85% work done there so any RF from there please share with us..
- भागलपुर जमालपुर किउल रेल खंड पर 4 घंटे का रहा ब्लॉक संवाद सहयोगी, जमालपुर (मुंगेर) : भागलपुर जमालपुर किऊल रेल खंड के अकबरनगर, सुल्तानगंज, बरियारपुर, रतनपुर, जमालपुर, धनौरी स्टेशनों पर रविवार को 4 घंटे का मेगा ब्लाक लगाया गया। इस दौरान अप एवं डाउन लाइन पर रेलवे ट्रैक की...
अब जंक्शन पर ट्रेनों के लिए पूर्व निर्धारित प्लेटफॉर्म अचानक से अंतिम समय में नहीं बदले जा सकेंगे। जरूरत पर पूर्व निर्धारित प्लेटफॉर्म को बदले जाने की सूचना यात्रियों को आधे घंटे पहले दी जाएगी। शुक्रवार को मिथिला व मौर्य एक्सप्रेस का प्लेटफॉर्म अचानक बदले जाने के मामले को रेल प्रशासन...
अंगारपथरा कलाली धौड़ा में शनिवार को झारखंड मुक्ति मोर्चा की सभा सह मिलन समारोह का आयोजन हुआ। अध्यक्षता झारखंड कोलियरी मजदूर यूनियन कतरास एरिया के अध्यक्ष योगेंद्र महथा व संचालन यूनियन सचिव शिवप्रसाद महतो ने किया। कार्यक्रम में मुख्य रूप से डुमरी विधायक जगरनाथ महतो उपस्थित थे।सभा में दर्जनों युवकों ने...
कोसी-सीमांचल के लोगों का 10 साल लंबा इंतजार अब खत्म होनेवाला है। पूर्व मध्य रेलवे हाजीपुर जोन के समस्तीपुर रेल मंडल के अंतर्गत बनमनखी-बिहारीगंज बड़ी लाइन आमान परिवर्तन का कार्य बनमनखी से बड़हारा के बीच पूरा हो चुका है। इसके अलावा रेलवे निर्माण कंस्ट्रक्शन के आलाधिकारी बनमनखी-बड़हारा कोठी बड़ी लाइन आमान परिवर्तन...
This is an advance notice of a new feature that will be introduced within the next couple of days. The feature is called "Spottings".
1. Any time you see a train ANYWHERE - while railfanning, while travelling in a train, while visiting a station, seeing someone off, receiving someone, while your train...
This is regarding the appointment of Monitors. For TLMs, we require a minimum of 1000 Confirmed TLs. For FMs, we require members to promise to abide by the guidelines and be free of controversies. For other Monitors, we require the member to be in good standing.
However, "eligibility" does NOT always mean...
This is an advance notice of an upcoming change:
1. We shall be removing the Login/Forum section from the RailCal app as it is cumbersome, buggy and lacking in features.
2. We shall soon be introducing a dedicated app called "Rail Messenger" for both Android and iOS, for all blogging/messaging purposes. The app...
The following changes are being made:
1. To restore the fun back to PNR Predictions, PNR Predictions will NOT be hidden anymore. PNR Predictions by members can be seen by ALL, before and after Charting. New members often look towards our expert predictors for hints, and we are reinstanting that.
2. To better...
While we do nominally allow multiple IDs, these multiple IDs are NOT allowed to engage in misuse and "mischief". Voting multiple times in the same poll using multiple IDs, rating each other IDs' blogs using multiple IDs, etc. are classified as "gross misuse".
This is an advance notice that some of the...
IRI is a PUBLIC information website, like Wikipedia. The voluntarily posted Blogs, Train/Station Tips, Train/Station Pics, Polls, Train TTs, PNRs, etc. comprise the permanent publicly viewable and searchable repository of IRI. A PUBLIC info website is unlike WhatsApp, FaceBook, Instagram, etc. where people post personal pics and other stuff, which CAN...
Important Note:This website NEVER solicits for Money or Donations. Please beware of anyone requesting/demanding money on behalf of IRI. Thanks. Disclaimer: This website has NO affiliation with the Government-run site of Indian Railways. This site does NOT claim 100% accuracy of fast-changing Rail Information. YOU are responsible for independently confirming the validity of information through other sources.