Passenger 1: Confirmed (Booking Status: C2,75,GN) Passenger 2: Confirmed (Booking Status: C2,76,GN) Total Fare: 1730 Chart NOT Prepared Please analyze this PNR, and predict the final Charting Status. Thanks.
Latest Status as of: Aug 01 2016 (10:17)
Passenger 1: Confirmed (Booking Status: C2,75,GN) Passenger 2: Confirmed (Booking Status: C2,76,GN) Total Fare: 1730 Chart NOT Prepared
ARP (Advanced Reservation Period) Calculator
Reservations Open Today @ 8am for: Trains with ARP 10 Dep on: Sun Dec 3 Trains with ARP 15 Dep on: Fri Dec 8 Trains with ARP 30 Dep on: Sat Dec 23 Trains with ARP 120 Dep on: Fri Mar 23
New Delhi: The railways is considering a proposal to put on the block about 30,000 km of power lines, potentially fetching the national transporter Rs one crore for each kilometre of infrastructure or likely upfront receipts of Rs 30,000 crore, according to this piece in Economic Times. And...
As per the recent post , the new Pax Login feature has now been introduced. Here are the details of the feature set.
1. Now you may login to the site as a Member or a Passenger, or BOTH Member & Passenger at the same time. Passenger login is called "Pax Login"...
As detailed here , last month, some changes were made to the PNR section. In the next phase of this rollout, we shall be further separating "Passengers" from "Members".
1. "Passengers" will be able to login using ONLY their PNRs (no password). We shall have a Pax Login above the current...
There are some changes coming to the PNR Forum.
1. All PNRs will be anonymized, i.e. you won't see who posted the PNRs or search PNRs by Traveller. This is to better protect the confidentiality of travelling members and their travel plans. However, members will still be able to search their OWN...
In recent times, the number of FM Complaints regarding "targeting me", "offensive content", "sarcastic comment", "bashing", etc. have been increasing. This has led to increased censorship and throttling of open discussions.
This is a clarification that this site is meant for a FREE EXCHANGE of ideas. Some arguments/debates/disagreements/jokes/sarcasm are ALLOWED and are...
There has been a partial rollout of a modification to Timeline entries. The implementation will be complete within a week.
1. Void & RAC buttons have been removed.
2. TL Entries can now be Edited and Fixed by the original updater, if there are errors. So there is no need to Void TLs...
There has recently been a lot of frustration among RFs when their Station Pics, Loco Pics, Train Pics get rejected because the "number is not showing", "shed is not visible", the loco/train is at a distance, Train Board is too small, "better pic available", etc.
To address this issue, effective tomorrow, ALL...
Disclaimer: This website has NO affiliation with the Government-run site of Indian Railways. This site does NOT claim 100% accuracy of fast-changing Rail Information. YOU are responsible for independently confirming the validity of information through other sources.