Passenger 1: Confirmed (Booking Status: B1,63,GN) Passenger 2: Confirmed (Booking Status: B1,40,GN) Total Fare: 1270 Chart NOT Prepared Gaya to Singrauli (M.P) 3AC Rs. 635 / person. 400 km Singrauli @ 9:30 am 10 hours B1 via GHD Garhwa Jn. (Jharkhand) Please analyze this PNR, and predict the final Charting Status. Thanks.
Latest Status as of: Aug 04 2016 (08:12)
Passenger 1: Confirmed (Booking Status: B1,63,GN) Passenger 2: Confirmed (Booking Status: B1,40,GN) Total Fare: 1270 Chart NOT Prepared
ARP (Advanced Reservation Period) Calculator
Reservations Open Today @ 8am for: Trains with ARP 10 Dep on: Thu May 3 Trains with ARP 15 Dep on: Tue May 8 Trains with ARP 30 Dep on: Wed May 23 Trains with ARP 120 Dep on: Tue Aug 21
जासं, वाराणसी : कैंट रेलवे स्टेशन पर आतंकी घटना होने के बाद भी रेल प्रशासन गंभीर नहीं है। स्टेशन परिसर में न तो मुकम्मल तौर पर जांच होती है और न सुरक्षा उपकरण ही दुरुस्त है। साथ ही रेल कर्मियों की लापरवाही इस कदर कि वे रेल इंजनों को भी सुरक्षित...
जासं, वाराणसी : कैंट स्टेशन पर इन दिनों यात्रियों को परेशानी का सामना करना पड़ रहा है। एक तो ट्रेनें लेट चल रही हैं तो दूसरे सेना भर्ती समेत नगर में संचालित परीक्षाओं के अभ्यर्थियों का हंगामा हो रहा है। रविवार को भी कई ट्रेनें लेट थी तो वहीं यात्रियों को...
As per the recent post , the new Pax Login feature has now been introduced. Here are the details of the feature set.
1. Now you may login to the site as a Member or a Passenger, or BOTH Member & Passenger at the same time. Passenger login is called "Pax Login"...
As detailed here , last month, some changes were made to the PNR section. In the next phase of this rollout, we shall be further separating "Passengers" from "Members".
1. "Passengers" will be able to login using ONLY their PNRs (no password). We shall have a Pax Login above the current...
There are some changes coming to the PNR Forum.
1. All PNRs will be anonymized, i.e. you won't see who posted the PNRs or search PNRs by Traveller. This is to better protect the confidentiality of travelling members and their travel plans. However, members will still be able to search their OWN...
In recent times, the number of FM Complaints regarding "targeting me", "offensive content", "sarcastic comment", "bashing", etc. have been increasing. This has led to increased censorship and throttling of open discussions.
This is a clarification that this site is meant for a FREE EXCHANGE of ideas. Some arguments/debates/disagreements/jokes/sarcasm are ALLOWED and are...
There has been a partial rollout of a modification to Timeline entries. The implementation will be complete within a week.
1. Void & RAC buttons have been removed.
2. TL Entries can now be Edited and Fixed by the original updater, if there are errors. So there is no need to Void TLs...
There has recently been a lot of frustration among RFs when their Station Pics, Loco Pics, Train Pics get rejected because the "number is not showing", "shed is not visible", the loco/train is at a distance, Train Board is too small, "better pic available", etc.
To address this issue, effective tomorrow, ALL...
Disclaimer: This website has NO affiliation with the Government-run site of Indian Railways. This site does NOT claim 100% accuracy of fast-changing Rail Information. YOU are responsible for independently confirming the validity of information through other sources.