Forum Super Search
 ♦ 
×
HashTag:
Member:
Posting Date From:
Posting Date To:
Train Type:
Train:
Station:
ONLY with Pic/Vid:
Sort by: Date:     Word Count:     Popularity:     
Public:    Pvt: Monitor:    RailFan Club:    

Search
  Go  
Full Site Search
  Search  
 
Mon Dec 11, 2017 06:02:47 ISTHomeTrainsΣChainsAtlasPNRForumGalleryNewsFAQTripsLoginFeedback
Mon Dec 11, 2017 06:02:47 IST

Blog Entry# 2356833
Posted: Jul 19 2017 (12:39)

20 Responses
Last Response: Jul 21 2017 (10:02)
  
Poll
0 Followers
2851 views
43 votes
Jul 19 2017 (12:39)   01655/Pune - Jabalpur Special Fare Special | JBP/Jabalpur Junction (6 PFs)

RF Shanku^~   1305 blog posts   1051 correct pred (66% accurate)
Entry# 2356833            Tags   Past Edits
This train should get permanent status.
As this train is running from so many days and having a good patronage.
This train got so many extensions so I think that this train should run on permanent basis.
Yes93%40
No7%3

10 posts - Wed Jul 19, 2017

5 posts - Thu Jul 20, 2017

  
1747 views
Jul 20 2017 (23:40)
WCR needs LHB~   304 blog posts
Re# 2356833-20            Tags   Past Edits
Any info on lhb allited to which division ??

  
1765 views
Jul 20 2017 (23:46)
Arpan Pal   1329 blog posts   3 correct pred (56% accurate)
Re# 2356833-21            Tags   Past Edits
No. Still not. But 99% its going JBP for Madhya Pradesh Sampark Kranti Express as base on the coaches is mentioned as jbp.

  
1794 views
Jul 21 2017 (06:19)
RF Shanku^~   1305 blog posts   1051 correct pred (66% accurate)
Re# 2356833-22            Tags   Past Edits
Shaan-E-Bhopal(rsa JBP-NZM) ko mile ya fir MPSK ko
LHB to JBP hi aaega na.

  
1755 views
Jul 21 2017 (09:34)
Arpan Pal   1329 blog posts   3 correct pred (56% accurate)
Re# 2356833-23            Tags   Past Edits
Jb se Shaan e Bhopal or JBP-NZM ka RSA hua h tb se chaaro rake ka primary maintenance habibganj me hota h so this still make irrelevent ki jbp base ka rake bhopal ko mile but decision wcr ko krna h thats why i written 99% chances. 1% is still with bhopal.

  
1695 views
Jul 21 2017 (10:02)
WCR needs LHB~   304 blog posts
Re# 2356833-24            Tags   Past Edits
That's great
Also avi bs ek h rake aya h aur mpsk ko ek h independent rake kafi h to usko h milega
Agr to seb kao dte h to rsa k karan 4 rake chahiye honge

ARP (Advanced Reservation Period) Calculator

Reservations Open Today @ 8am for:
Trains with ARP 10 Dep on: Thu Dec 21
Trains with ARP 15 Dep on: Tue Dec 26
Trains with ARP 30 Dep on: Wed Jan 10
Trains with ARP 120 Dep on: Tue Apr 10

  
  

Rail News

New Trains

Site Announcements

  • Entry# 2547009
    Oct 16 2017 (10:21PM)


    As per the recent post , the new Pax Login feature has now been introduced. Here are the details of the feature set. . 1. Now you may login to the site as a Member or a Passenger, or BOTH Member & Passenger at the same time. Passenger login is called "Pax Login"...
  • Entry# 2517609
    Oct 11 2017 (09:33AM)


    As detailed here , last month, some changes were made to the PNR section. In the next phase of this rollout, we shall be further separating "Passengers" from "Members". . 1. "Passengers" will be able to login using ONLY their PNRs (no password). We shall have a Pax Login above the current...
  • Entry# 2418661
    Sep 25 2017 (07:09AM)


    @all: There are some changes coming to the PNR Forum. 1. All PNRs will be anonymized, i.e. you won't see who posted the PNRs or search PNRs by Traveller. This is to better protect the confidentiality of travelling members and their travel plans. However, members will still be able to search their OWN...
  • Entry# 2409730
    Sep 15 2017 (11:46PM)


    In recent times, the number of FM Complaints regarding "targeting me", "offensive content", "sarcastic comment", "bashing", etc. have been increasing. This has led to increased censorship and throttling of open discussions. . This is a clarification that this site is meant for a FREE EXCHANGE of ideas. Some arguments/debates/disagreements/jokes/sarcasm are ALLOWED and are...
  • Entry# 2390218
    Aug 25 2017 (12:59PM)


    There has been a partial rollout of a modification to Timeline entries. The implementation will be complete within a week. 1. Void & RAC buttons have been removed. . 2. TL Entries can now be Edited and Fixed by the original updater, if there are errors. So there is no need to Void TLs...
  • Entry# 2175399
    Feb 23 2017 (01:22PM)


    There has recently been a lot of frustration among RFs when their Station Pics, Loco Pics, Train Pics get rejected because the "number is not showing", "shed is not visible", the loco/train is at a distance, Train Board is too small, "better pic available", etc. . To address this issue, effective tomorrow, ALL...
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Bottom


Go to Mobile site
Disclaimer: This website has NO affiliation with the Government-run site of Indian Railways. This site does NOT claim 100% accuracy of fast-changing Rail Information. YOU are responsible for independently confirming the validity of information through other sources.