This feature shows the full history of past edits to this Blog Post.
As per the recent post , the new Pax Login feature has now been introduced. Here are the details of the feature set. . 1. Now you may login to the site as a Member or a Passenger, or BOTH Member & Passenger at the same time. Passenger login is called "Pax Login" and it requires only your PNR Number. No password or registration. When you input your PNR Number, you are logged in as a passenger on that Train. .... more...
2. When you login as a Passenger using your PNR, your Home Page will show your Trip Diary and your PNR Post with prediction details. Passengers have 2 privileges. They may ask questions on their PNR Post or may Update the Trip Diary. No member login is required for the above two activities. However, passengers have no other privileges. . 3. ONLY passengers can update the Trip Diary. You MUST login as a passenger on that Train (using your PNR), even if you are already logged in as a member. . 4. There is ONE Trip Entry per Train journey. All Passengers on that train share that Trip Entry, and can independently update the Trip Diary on that Entry. . 5. Passenger Numbers are created per Train Journey. Pax #1, Pax #2, Pax #3, etc. When you update the Trip Diary or post Replies while logged in as a Passenger, the above IDs will show. If you are also logged in as a member, your member ID will NOT show. . 6. Passengers IDs are completely different from Member IDs. This way, member details are completely confidential. For this reason, we may reinstate the Seat/Berth visibility, since that can never be positively traced to any particular member. . TL;DR. If all of this is slightly confusing, the only thing to remember is that if you are a Passenger in a train and wish to update the Trip Diary, then "Pax Login", using your PNR Number. . RailCal, with the updated Trip features will be released tomorrow. . Thanks.
Oct 17 2017 (09:59) We have had many spurious trips with the free-form Trips There were some genuine Trips, but most were spam The new version of RailCal will support the new PNR Tripscheme,initially We shall then consider the various options to support non-PNR trips
We have had many spurious trips with the free-form Trips in RailCal. There were some genuine members and Trips, but most Trips were spam. The new version of RailCal will support only the new PNR Trip/Login scheme. Afterwards, we shall have to consider the various options to support non-PNR trips. Thanks.
Sir, a new feature can be provided for logged-in members. For desktop/mobile version in passenger train (non-pnr) profile , a feature 'START TRIP' can be provided in trip section. So that a member can do trip update as well as problem of spam trip can be avoided. Waiting of your response. Thanks.
लखनऊ। ट्रेनों में महिलाओं के साथ छेड़खानी और अन्य परेशानियों को देखते हुए रेलवे हर बोगी में एक पैनिक बटन लगाने की योजना बना रहा है। नॉर्थ ईस्टर्न रेलवे (NER) इसके साथ ही रात के समय में महिला पुलिस जवानों को ट्रेन में तैनात करेगा। इस...
मुंगेर। जमालपुर में चल रहे रेल रूट रिले इंटर लॉ¨कग (आरआरआई) के निर्माण के लिए शनिवार की सुबह ईस्ट केबिन के पास प्वाइंट में मोटर लगाने को लेकर पांच घंटे का मेगा ब्लॉक लिया गया था लेकिन प्वाइंट सही तरीके से सेट नहीं हो सका। नतीजतन दो नंबर और पांच नंबर...
नई दिल्ली - भारतीय रेलवे पांच उत्तर पूर्वी राज्यों के साथ चीन, म्यांमार और बांग्लादेश के सीमावर्ती इलाकों को जोड़ने के लिए कम से कम 40,000 करोड़ रुपये की लागत की कई परियोजनाओं पर काम करेगा। रेलवे अगले दो वर्षों में मणिपुर, मिजोरम, मेघालय, सिक्किम और नगालैंड की राजधानियों को रेलमार्ग...
This an advance announcement of some important changes coming to our Groups.
Pl. read Entry# 2136570 posted more than a year ago. Subsequent to this, some long-pending changes will be introduced in the coming weeks.
At this point, we have many Groups with hundreds of dormant/inactive members who may have left the site...
The following features have been introduced. Pl. check the relevant screenshots.
1. While Posting News, a new "Fetch Article" button has been added. After you paste the URL in the box, clicking the button will fetch the News Title, Article and all the pics from the page. The Article and Title will...
We shall be having the IRI Moving Convention this year - ONE week long.
Route: BCT -> ADI -> JP -> NDLS -> BSB -> HWH -> MAS -> SBC.
Dates: July 9 to July 17
Jul 9: BCT -> ADI
Jul 10: ADI -> JP
Jul 11: JP -> NDLS
Jul 12: NDLS -> BSB
As per the recent post , the new Pax Login feature has now been introduced. Here are the details of the feature set.
1. Now you may login to the site as a Member or a Passenger, or BOTH Member & Passenger at the same time. Passenger login is called "Pax Login"...
As detailed here , last month, some changes were made to the PNR section. In the next phase of this rollout, we shall be further separating "Passengers" from "Members".
1. "Passengers" will be able to login using ONLY their PNRs (no password). We shall have a Pax Login above the current...
There are some changes coming to the PNR Forum.
1. All PNRs will be anonymized, i.e. you won't see who posted the PNRs or search PNRs by Traveller. This is to better protect the confidentiality of travelling members and their travel plans. However, members will still be able to search their OWN...
Important Note:This website NEVER solicits for Money or Donations. Please beware of anyone requesting/demanding money on behalf of IRI. Thanks. Disclaimer: This website has NO affiliation with the Government-run site of Indian Railways. This site does NOT claim 100% accuracy of fast-changing Rail Information. YOU are responsible for independently confirming the validity of information through other sources.