This feature shows the full history of past edits to this Blog Post.
D1&D2 coaches have seating arrangement same as SL(3per Berth) , so you can enjoy SL in 2S fare. You can't get proper lunch in this but snacks/fruits are available almost every time. For 16853 in Ms VM section they will sell tea ,water bottle and some snacks, only few vendors will be there . At VM they will sell samosa,vada,cool drinks ,milk and lunch (sambar Rice/biriyani/curd Rice/chappathi&kuruma). Once the train crosses PRTY the train will be filled with unauthorized vendors who will sell Guava fruit, Jackfruit, Salted cashew, Groundnuts,Veg soup. you can... more...
find at least 20 Guava fruit seller in this train , one authorized vendor will sell lunch and vada (he comes rarely). For 16854 same applies till VM and from VM they will sea tea &snacks . If you start the travel from your home it is advisable carry Lunch. Punctuality Tip: will get delayed at all intermediate station but will reach the final station on time or with neglible delay(most of the days)
ARP (Advanced Reservation Period) Calculator
Reservations Open Today @ 8am for: Trains with ARP 10 Dep on: Wed Dec 26 Trains with ARP 15 Dep on: Mon Dec 31 Trains with ARP 30 Dep on: Tue Jan 15 Trains with ARP 120 Dep on: Mon Apr 15
There are some minor changes to the PNR Forum:
1. The main PNR feed will only show UN-predicted (by you) PNRs which are coming in. However, if there are replies, the PNR will show and will bubble to the top. Once you predict the PNR, it will go away from the main...
This is an advance notice of a new feature that will be introduced within the next couple of days. The feature is called "Spottings".
1. Any time you see a train ANYWHERE - while railfanning, while travelling in a train, while visiting a station, seeing someone off, receiving someone, while your train...
This is regarding the appointment of Monitors. For TLMs, we require a minimum of 1000 Confirmed TLs. For FMs, we require members to promise to abide by the guidelines and be free of controversies. For other Monitors, we require the member to be in good standing.
However, "eligibility" does NOT always mean...
This is an advance notice of an upcoming change:
1. We shall be removing the Login/Forum section from the RailCal app as it is cumbersome, buggy and lacking in features.
2. We shall soon be introducing a dedicated app called "Rail Messenger" for both Android and iOS, for all blogging/messaging purposes. The app...
The following changes are being made:
1. To restore the fun back to PNR Predictions, PNR Predictions will NOT be hidden anymore. PNR Predictions by members can be seen by ALL, before and after Charting. New members often look towards our expert predictors for hints, and we are reinstanting that.
2. To better...
While we do nominally allow multiple IDs, these multiple IDs are NOT allowed to engage in misuse and "mischief". Voting multiple times in the same poll using multiple IDs, rating each other IDs' blogs using multiple IDs, etc. are classified as "gross misuse".
This is an advance notice that some of the...
Important Note:This website NEVER solicits for Money or Donations. Please beware of anyone requesting/demanding money on behalf of IRI. Thanks. Disclaimer: This website has NO affiliation with the Government-run site of Indian Railways. This site does NOT claim 100% accuracy of fast-changing Rail Information. YOU are responsible for independently confirming the validity of information through other sources.