Jan 02 2018 (13:37) The numbers (Card Last 4 digits and RRN) are marked in blue in both charge slip and ticket
Jan 01 2018 (22:40) This has to be done accurately and should be checked nicely by the passenger because if these numbers are not entered correctly you may not get refund if the ticket is cancelled Thanks
Digital Payments in Railways:With RBI reducing MDR(Merchant Discount Rates) for Debit Card purchase on POS below ₹2000 and for all other amounts for all merchant categories specially for merchants whose turnover is less than 20 lakhs and Government agencies W.E.F today (Published in various news paper on 06/12/2017) and Railways introducing BHIM app payments and to offer discount for Cashless transactions (Published in various news paper on 07/12/2017 and later) the Card payment is likely to increase in PRS and UTS counters. For refund of PRS ticket cancellations the card last 4 digits and RRN no should be fed in the system accurately by the ECRC.RRN no to be generated by the POS and will be printed on the ticket as well. Here I am posting my Ticket with the Charge Slip generated by SBI POS terminal.In the ticket picture the numbers (Card Last 4 digits and RRN) are marked... more...
in blue in both charge slip and ticket. This has to be done accurately and should be checked nicely by the passenger because if these numbers are not entered correctly you may not get refund if the ticket is cancelled as the refund is processed in offline mode and the amount will be credited in the same account within 7 working days. Thanks.
9 Public Posts - Tue Jan 02, 2018
1 Public Posts - Mon Jan 08, 2018
ARP (Advanced Reservation Period) Calculator
Reservations Open Today @ 8am for: Trains with ARP 10 Dep on: Wed Dec 26 Trains with ARP 15 Dep on: Mon Dec 31 Trains with ARP 30 Dep on: Tue Jan 15 Trains with ARP 120 Dep on: Mon Apr 15
गोंडा: मौसम में हो रहे बदलाव का असर रेल सेवाओं पर पड़ने लगा है। कहीं पर कोहरा तो कहीं पर ट्रैक पर चल रहे काम के कारण ट्रेनों के पहिए थमने लगे हैं। शनिवार को रेलवे ने एक-एक करके पांच ट्रेनों को निरस्त कर दिया है। गोंडा से वाराणसी व वाराणसी...
There are some minor changes to the PNR Forum:
1. The main PNR feed will only show UN-predicted (by you) PNRs which are coming in. However, if there are replies, the PNR will show and will bubble to the top. Once you predict the PNR, it will go away from the main...
This is an advance notice of a new feature that will be introduced within the next couple of days. The feature is called "Spottings".
1. Any time you see a train ANYWHERE - while railfanning, while travelling in a train, while visiting a station, seeing someone off, receiving someone, while your train...
This is regarding the appointment of Monitors. For TLMs, we require a minimum of 1000 Confirmed TLs. For FMs, we require members to promise to abide by the guidelines and be free of controversies. For other Monitors, we require the member to be in good standing.
However, "eligibility" does NOT always mean...
This is an advance notice of an upcoming change:
1. We shall be removing the Login/Forum section from the RailCal app as it is cumbersome, buggy and lacking in features.
2. We shall soon be introducing a dedicated app called "Rail Messenger" for both Android and iOS, for all blogging/messaging purposes. The app...
The following changes are being made:
1. To restore the fun back to PNR Predictions, PNR Predictions will NOT be hidden anymore. PNR Predictions by members can be seen by ALL, before and after Charting. New members often look towards our expert predictors for hints, and we are reinstanting that.
2. To better...
While we do nominally allow multiple IDs, these multiple IDs are NOT allowed to engage in misuse and "mischief". Voting multiple times in the same poll using multiple IDs, rating each other IDs' blogs using multiple IDs, etc. are classified as "gross misuse".
This is an advance notice that some of the...
Important Note:This website NEVER solicits for Money or Donations. Please beware of anyone requesting/demanding money on behalf of IRI. Thanks. Disclaimer: This website has NO affiliation with the Government-run site of Indian Railways. This site does NOT claim 100% accuracy of fast-changing Rail Information. YOU are responsible for independently confirming the validity of information through other sources.