Jan 10 2018 (10:17) Station Tag: Banaswadi/BAND added by karbang~/50057
Jan 10 2018 (10:17) Train Tag: Banaswadi - Ernakulam Superfast Express/22608 added by karbang~/50057
Jan 10 2018 (10:17) Train Tag: Ernakulam - Banaswadi Superfast Express/22607 added by karbang~/50057
Jan 10 2018 (10:17) Train Tag: Banaswadi (Bengaluru) - Ernakulam SF Express/12684 added by karbang~/50057
Jan 10 2018 (10:17) Train Tag: Ernakulam - Banaswadi (Bengaluru) SF Express/12683 added by karbang~/50057
Bengaluru Railway Division’s move to shift the terminus of Ernakulam-bound trains from the Krantivira Sangolli Rayanna Railway Station to Banaswadi from January 4 has made reaching home after a train journey an untold misery for hundreds of passengers. When this reporter and a photographer visited the Banaswadi station at 4 am on Tuesday to take stock of the situation, it was an eerie atmosphere all around. The only official spotted here was the station master in his cabin. A few auto drivers sleeping inside were around. A small group of do-gooders from the Kerala Samajam, a socio-cultural organisation working for the benefit of Malayalis in the city, were bearing the terrible chill and awaiting the arrival of the train on Platform no.... more...
1. Instead of the scheduled time of 4 am, the Bengaluru-Ernakulam Express reached only at 4.50 am. One woman passenger, shocked at the emptiness of the station summed it up aptly: “It feels like as if the train have dumped us in the middle of a forest and just left.” With the waiting room too not opened till 7 am, passengers were literally spotted hanging around the railway station trying to kill time. The only tea stall, which began opening early since January 4, was crowded. Railways has to revoke the decision: Kerala Samajam Bengaluru: The Kerala Samajam has taken on the role that Railway staff are supposed to perform. Bearing the chill, a group has been visiting the station since Tuesday to guide passengers alighting at Banaswadi railway station from trains reaching the City from Ernakulam. Carrying a placard reading ‘Help desk’ a small team stood at Platform-1. C P Victor, Chairman of the East Zone of the group said, “When we came yesterday, there were over 160 nursing students who had to go to Jayangar, Peenya and Uttarahalli from here. They were all waiting here upto 6 am so that they can leave the station after that. There were three patients who were unable to walk, so we brought along an ambulance today to help others in similar situations.” Reji Kumar, General Secretary of the Kerala Samajam, said, “This decision is totally unjustified. I am carrying out a signature campaign and will send the list to the Railway Board. The train should terminate at Yeshwantpur or go back to its terminating station of City railway station.” Passengers will suffer on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays when Ernakulam-bound trains arrive, he added.
7 Public Posts - Wed Jan 10, 2018
1 Public Posts - Thu Jan 11, 2018
4 Public Posts - Fri Jan 12, 2018
4 Public Posts - Sat Jan 13, 2018
1 Public Posts - Tue Jan 16, 2018
2 Public Posts - Thu Jan 18, 2018
ARP (Advanced Reservation Period) Calculator
Reservations Open Today @ 8am for: Trains with ARP 10 Dep on: Mon Jan 28 Trains with ARP 15 Dep on: Sat Feb 2 Trains with ARP 30 Dep on: Sun Feb 17 Trains with ARP 120 Dep on: Sat May 18
जबलपुर। जबलपुर रेलवे स्टेशन पर 6 प्लेटफार्म हैं और केवल 9 सीसीटीवी कैमरे लगाए गए हैं। 24 घंटे में 70 हजार से ज्यादा पैसेंजर स्टेशन पर पहुंचते हैं। ये कैमरे तो सिर्फ उनके चेहरे ही देख पाते होंगे। रेलवे संपत्ति, यात्रियों की सुरक्षा और अपराध को रोकने में तो यह किसी...
भोपाल। मेट्रो और मोनो रेल को लेकर राज्य सरकार ने बड़ा फैसला लिया है। नगरीय विकास विभाग के अधिकारियों के साथ बातचीत के बाद मुख्यमंत्री ने भोपाल और इंदौर में मेट्रो का सिर्फ पहला चरण पूरा करने का फैसला किया है, लेकिन इसके बाद के चरण में बनने वाले मेट्रो रूट...
मंडुवाडीह रेलवे स्टेशन के सेकेंड इंट्री के होम प्लेटफॉर्म से शिवगंगा और मंडुवाडीह सुपरफास्ट ट्रेनें तो गुजरने लगीं लेकिन अभी तक वहां जरूरी सेवाएं व सुविधाएं मुहैया नहीं कराई जा रहीं। इससे यात्रियों की मुश्किलें बढ़ गई हैं। ट्रेन के आने की सही जानकारी नहीं हो पा रही है, ना ही...
At this time, the PNR Forum is functioning again, albeit at a greatly reduced volume and efficiency. Refreshing PNRs is a very cumbersome affair. We may expect this to end as well, eventually, as the Govt. tightens these controls further. At IRI, we CANNOT waste any more time on this fruitless...
The following changes are being introduced to keep the PNR Forum functioning.
1. A "bookmarklet" called "PNR Refresh" has been created. Just Copy/Paste a small piece of text into your browser bookmarks. The bookmarklet will be available by morning.
2. When you click on Post/Update/Refresh PNR, you will be taken to the Official...
The PNR Forum as we know it is OVER. The official website has unilaterally decided to thoroughly block and shut down all access to PNR info. We had put in MANY, many years of PAINSTAKING effort to develop the PNR Prediction infrastructure, and our Sr. Legendary Members have helped countless people...
Starting Monday, we shall be starting the slow Test rollout of our new app - called RailFan.
What is RailFan?
It is expected that RailFan will be the future of the IRI site for mobile phones. A full dedicated offline-capable messaging/blogging app, encompassing all the features of the IRI site. The RailFan app...
There are some minor changes to the PNR Forum:
1. The main PNR feed will only show UN-predicted (by you) PNRs which are coming in. However, if there are replies, the PNR will show and will bubble to the top. Once you predict the PNR, it will go away from the main...
This is an advance notice of a new feature that will be introduced within the next couple of days. The feature is called "Spottings".
1. Any time you see a train ANYWHERE - while railfanning, while travelling in a train, while visiting a station, seeing someone off, receiving someone, while your train...
Important Note:This website NEVER solicits for Money or Donations. Please beware of anyone requesting/demanding money on behalf of IRI. Thanks. Disclaimer: This website has NO affiliation with the Government-run site of Indian Railways. This site does NOT claim 100% accuracy of fast-changing Rail Information. YOU are responsible for independently confirming the validity of information through other sources.