This feature shows the full history of past edits to this Blog Post.
Vishakapatnam to vijayawada(351 km) 13 intermediate halts, Vijayawada to secunderabad(350 km) 3 halts. FUNNY!! It might save much more time if the halts between vskp and bza are reduced. Its not like a SF train between vskp and bza!
That's the train trying to serve the purpose for 5 coastal districts. From BZA, people need not plan to catch this train as there are several trains and bus routeis much shorter too. It cannot be funny in anyways. Only stops are more but the running time is almost like other SF trains having 1 or 2 stops.
3 Public Posts - Wed Dec 28, 2011
1 Public Posts - Tue Jan 03, 2012
2 Public Posts - Wed Jan 04, 2012
ARP (Advanced Reservation Period) Calculator
Reservations Open Today @ 8am for: Trains with ARP 10 Dep on: Sat Dec 29 Trains with ARP 15 Dep on: Thu Jan 3 Trains with ARP 30 Dep on: Fri Jan 18 Trains with ARP 120 Dep on: Thu Apr 18
RRB ALP Technician revised results 2018: आरआरबी एएलपी, टेक्नीशियन रिवाइज्ड रिजल्ट का इंतजार बहुत जल्द खत्म हो सकता है। आज या कल रेलवे असिस्टेंट लोको पायलट और टेक्नीशियन भर्ती का रिवाइज्ड रिजल्ट घोषित हो सकता है। रेलवे भर्ती बोर्ड ने कुछ दिनों पहले घोषणा की थी कि संशोधित परिणाम 20 दिसंबर...
रायबरेली : आधुनिक रेलकोच कारखाना लालगंज से सटी भूमि पर देश का पहला आधुनिक रेल पहिया कारखाना बन रहा है। जिसमें जर्मन तकनीक से रेल पहिए (फोर्ज्ड व्हील) बनेंगे। निर्माण कार्य तेजी से जारी है। मशीनें लगाने का काम भी शुरू कर दिया गया है। ...
It has been decided to run Tatkal Special Train from Yesvantpur to Vasco – Da – Gama station and from Vasco – Da – Gama to Yelahanka station to clear extra rush of passengers during Christmas – 2018 & New Year – 2019 in co-ordination with South Western Railway. Details are...
There are some minor changes to the PNR Forum:
1. The main PNR feed will only show UN-predicted (by you) PNRs which are coming in. However, if there are replies, the PNR will show and will bubble to the top. Once you predict the PNR, it will go away from the main...
This is an advance notice of a new feature that will be introduced within the next couple of days. The feature is called "Spottings".
1. Any time you see a train ANYWHERE - while railfanning, while travelling in a train, while visiting a station, seeing someone off, receiving someone, while your train...
This is regarding the appointment of Monitors. For TLMs, we require a minimum of 1000 Confirmed TLs. For FMs, we require members to promise to abide by the guidelines and be free of controversies. For other Monitors, we require the member to be in good standing.
However, "eligibility" does NOT always mean...
This is an advance notice of an upcoming change:
1. We shall be removing the Login/Forum section from the RailCal app as it is cumbersome, buggy and lacking in features.
2. We shall soon be introducing a dedicated app called "Rail Messenger" for both Android and iOS, for all blogging/messaging purposes. The app...
The following changes are being made:
1. To restore the fun back to PNR Predictions, PNR Predictions will NOT be hidden anymore. PNR Predictions by members can be seen by ALL, before and after Charting. New members often look towards our expert predictors for hints, and we are reinstanting that.
2. To better...
While we do nominally allow multiple IDs, these multiple IDs are NOT allowed to engage in misuse and "mischief". Voting multiple times in the same poll using multiple IDs, rating each other IDs' blogs using multiple IDs, etc. are classified as "gross misuse".
This is an advance notice that some of the...
Important Note:This website NEVER solicits for Money or Donations. Please beware of anyone requesting/demanding money on behalf of IRI. Thanks. Disclaimer: This website has NO affiliation with the Government-run site of Indian Railways. This site does NOT claim 100% accuracy of fast-changing Rail Information. YOU are responsible for independently confirming the validity of information through other sources.