Mar 07 2018 (09:47) Train Tag: Sapt Kranti SF Express/12557 added by Indian Railways the life line of our Nation~/1425007
Mar 07 2018 (09:47) Train Tag: Muzaffarpur - Howrah JanSadharan Express/15272 added by Indian Railways the life line of our Nation~/1425007
मुजफ्फरपुर से हावड़ा जाने वाली जनसाधारण एक्सप्रेस पर सवार होने के लिए मंगलवार को जंक्शन पर अफरातफरी रही। शंटिंग के दौरान यात्रियों की भीड़ चलती ट्रेन के पीछे-पीछे दौड़ते रहे। इस दौरान कई यात्री रेल ट्रैक पर गिरकर चोटिल हो गए। जान की परवाह किए बिना यात्री आपातकालीन खिड़कियों के सहारे बोगियों में घुसे। चलती ट्रेन में सवार होने के लिए जंक्शन स्थित यार्ड से लेकर मोतीझील रेल ओवरब्रिज तक अफरातफरी रही। इस दौरान यार्ड में गश्त कर रहे आरपीएफ जवानों ने यात्रियों को भगाने की कोशिश की। लेकिन, एक भी यात्री मानने के लिए तैयार नहीं था। दरअसल, होली के बाद साप्ताहिक जनसाधारण एक्सप्रेस में अत्यधिक भीड़ थी।
2 Public Posts - Wed Mar 07, 2018
ARP (Advanced Reservation Period) Calculator
Reservations Open Today @ 8am for: Trains with ARP 10 Dep on: Thu Dec 27 Trains with ARP 15 Dep on: Tue Jan 1 Trains with ARP 30 Dep on: Wed Jan 16 Trains with ARP 120 Dep on: Tue Apr 16
Thrissur: The Indian railway has made a complete makeover in ticket reservation and inspection. Giving relief to passengers, now railways will allow passengers to book tickets after the departure of trains. This new system was titled Hand Held Terminal (HHT). ...
AURANGABAD: The Nanded-Amritsar-Nanded Sachkhand Express and Nanded-Una-Nanded Express stand cancelled for two days and one day, respectively, next week, spoiling the festive plans for many. In a statement, the South Central Railway (SCR) authorities said the work related to non-interlocking was planned at Faridabad by the Northern Railway. The Nanded-Amritsar Sachkhand...
Bhubaneswar: In view of the safety related modernisation work for commissioning of new line between Balangir and Bhainsapalli in the ongoing construction of Khurda Road-Balangir Rail line and doubling between Balangir and Deogaon Railway Stations under Sambalpur Railway Division of East Coast Railway, few train services will be affected partially for...
There are some minor changes to the PNR Forum:
1. The main PNR feed will only show UN-predicted (by you) PNRs which are coming in. However, if there are replies, the PNR will show and will bubble to the top. Once you predict the PNR, it will go away from the main...
This is an advance notice of a new feature that will be introduced within the next couple of days. The feature is called "Spottings".
1. Any time you see a train ANYWHERE - while railfanning, while travelling in a train, while visiting a station, seeing someone off, receiving someone, while your train...
This is regarding the appointment of Monitors. For TLMs, we require a minimum of 1000 Confirmed TLs. For FMs, we require members to promise to abide by the guidelines and be free of controversies. For other Monitors, we require the member to be in good standing.
However, "eligibility" does NOT always mean...
This is an advance notice of an upcoming change:
1. We shall be removing the Login/Forum section from the RailCal app as it is cumbersome, buggy and lacking in features.
2. We shall soon be introducing a dedicated app called "Rail Messenger" for both Android and iOS, for all blogging/messaging purposes. The app...
The following changes are being made:
1. To restore the fun back to PNR Predictions, PNR Predictions will NOT be hidden anymore. PNR Predictions by members can be seen by ALL, before and after Charting. New members often look towards our expert predictors for hints, and we are reinstanting that.
2. To better...
While we do nominally allow multiple IDs, these multiple IDs are NOT allowed to engage in misuse and "mischief". Voting multiple times in the same poll using multiple IDs, rating each other IDs' blogs using multiple IDs, etc. are classified as "gross misuse".
This is an advance notice that some of the...
Important Note:This website NEVER solicits for Money or Donations. Please beware of anyone requesting/demanding money on behalf of IRI. Thanks. Disclaimer: This website has NO affiliation with the Government-run site of Indian Railways. This site does NOT claim 100% accuracy of fast-changing Rail Information. YOU are responsible for independently confirming the validity of information through other sources.