Mar 08 2018 (14:56) Station Tag: Ahmedabad Junction/ADI added by SWR intrastate trains for Karnataka~/36147
The 6.5-km long stretch of the Metro Rail project in Ahmedabad would become functional by the end of this year, the Gujarat government informed the state Legislative Assembly, on Wednesday. The 6.5-km long stretch called as ‘priority reach’, is part of the East-West corridor of the Metro Rail project that will connect Vastral area to Thaltej area with a total distance of 20.73 kms. More Information: Chief Minister Vijay Rupani, who handles the Urban Development Department, shared the project details while replying to a question raised by Congress MLA Suresh Patel about the... more...
status of the project during the Question Hour of the Budget Session. The Metro project will become operational in a phased manner, starting with 6.5-km long stretch connecting Vastral area with Apparel Park, in his written reply, Rupani said. He said,”The government has planned to start the Metro train on that stretch by the end of this year.” Progress: The construction of 6 stations as well as laying of tracks & installation of signalling system is already underway on the ‘priority reach’, he added. Rupani said, civil work on the North-South corridor, which would connect Motera with APMC market in Ahmedabad, is also going on in full swing. The CM said, till December 2017, Rs 3,058.35 crore have been spent on the Metro rail project.
2 Public Posts - Thu Mar 08, 2018
ARP (Advanced Reservation Period) Calculator
Reservations Open Today @ 8am for: Trains with ARP 10 Dep on: Mon Dec 24 Trains with ARP 15 Dep on: Sat Dec 29 Trains with ARP 30 Dep on: Sun Jan 13 Trains with ARP 120 Dep on: Sat Apr 13
मुरादाबाद रेल मंडल के कांठ और मेवा नवादा के बीच गुरुवार सुबह जनसेवा एक्सप्रेस टूटी पटरी से गुजर गई। तेज झटका लगने पर चालक ने ट्रेन की रफ्तार कम कर दी और इसकी जानकारी रेलवे कंट्रोल रूम में दी। जिससे रेल प्रशासन में हड़कंप मच गया। ट्रैक की मरम्मत करने के...
There are some minor changes to the PNR Forum:
1. The main PNR feed will only show UN-predicted (by you) PNRs which are coming in. However, if there are replies, the PNR will show and will bubble to the top. Once you predict the PNR, it will go away from the main...
This is an advance notice of a new feature that will be introduced within the next couple of days. The feature is called "Spottings".
1. Any time you see a train ANYWHERE - while railfanning, while travelling in a train, while visiting a station, seeing someone off, receiving someone, while your train...
This is regarding the appointment of Monitors. For TLMs, we require a minimum of 1000 Confirmed TLs. For FMs, we require members to promise to abide by the guidelines and be free of controversies. For other Monitors, we require the member to be in good standing.
However, "eligibility" does NOT always mean...
This is an advance notice of an upcoming change:
1. We shall be removing the Login/Forum section from the RailCal app as it is cumbersome, buggy and lacking in features.
2. We shall soon be introducing a dedicated app called "Rail Messenger" for both Android and iOS, for all blogging/messaging purposes. The app...
The following changes are being made:
1. To restore the fun back to PNR Predictions, PNR Predictions will NOT be hidden anymore. PNR Predictions by members can be seen by ALL, before and after Charting. New members often look towards our expert predictors for hints, and we are reinstanting that.
2. To better...
While we do nominally allow multiple IDs, these multiple IDs are NOT allowed to engage in misuse and "mischief". Voting multiple times in the same poll using multiple IDs, rating each other IDs' blogs using multiple IDs, etc. are classified as "gross misuse".
This is an advance notice that some of the...
Important Note:This website NEVER solicits for Money or Donations. Please beware of anyone requesting/demanding money on behalf of IRI. Thanks. Disclaimer: This website has NO affiliation with the Government-run site of Indian Railways. This site does NOT claim 100% accuracy of fast-changing Rail Information. YOU are responsible for independently confirming the validity of information through other sources.