Mar 09 2018 (15:01) Station Tag: Mysuru Junction (Mysore)/MYS added by MCPNBR~/261443
Mar 09 2018 (15:01) Station Tag: Thalassery/TLY added by MCPNBR~/261443
Mar 09 2018 (15:01) Station Tag: Kannur Main (Cannanore)/CAN added by MCPNBR~/261443
BENGALURU: The Centre has virtually shelved the Thalassery-Mysuru railway line project which faced opposition from environmentalists and people of Kodagu district. The railway ministry has decided to put the onus on Karnataka and Kerala, saying it is an issue to be resolved between them. “As such, the railway ministry is not pursuing the Thalassery-Mysuru rail line project and it is a bilateral issue between Karnataka and Kerala,” railway minister Piyush Goyal said at a press conference after launching a mechanised laundry at Bengaluru’s Krantiveera Sangolli Rayanna station on Thursday. “When the Kerala government... more...
proposed the project, Karnataka raised environmental concerns as the line would pass through an eco-sensitive zone. The two states have to resolve the issue and Karnataka should give consent to the project before it makes headway,” said Goyal. Originally mooted by the Congress-led UPA, the project was shelved in 2011 owing to resistance from environmentalists in Karnataka, especially from the people of Kodagu. The proposal was revived in January with the Centre giving in-principle nod to the project, triggering a fresh round of protests in Kodagu. Goyal said Union minister H N Ananth Kumar had represented the environmental concerns following which the Centre decided to go slow on the project.
1 Public Posts - Fri Mar 09, 2018
ARP (Advanced Reservation Period) Calculator
Reservations Open Today @ 8am for: Trains with ARP 10 Dep on: Wed Dec 26 Trains with ARP 15 Dep on: Mon Dec 31 Trains with ARP 30 Dep on: Tue Jan 15 Trains with ARP 120 Dep on: Mon Apr 15
बिलासपुर। ट्रेनों की लेटलतीफी के कारण यात्रियों की परेशानी कम नहीं हो रही है। शनिवार को शालीमार-कुर्ला एक्सप्रेस के यात्रियों सबसे ज्यादा दिक्कत हुई। यह ट्रेन सुबह 4.25 बजे बिलासपुर पहुंचती है। जिन यात्रियों का इस ट्रेन में रिजर्वेशन था वह सुबह चार बजे के लगभग पहुंच गए। यहां आने के...
There are some minor changes to the PNR Forum:
1. The main PNR feed will only show UN-predicted (by you) PNRs which are coming in. However, if there are replies, the PNR will show and will bubble to the top. Once you predict the PNR, it will go away from the main...
This is an advance notice of a new feature that will be introduced within the next couple of days. The feature is called "Spottings".
1. Any time you see a train ANYWHERE - while railfanning, while travelling in a train, while visiting a station, seeing someone off, receiving someone, while your train...
This is regarding the appointment of Monitors. For TLMs, we require a minimum of 1000 Confirmed TLs. For FMs, we require members to promise to abide by the guidelines and be free of controversies. For other Monitors, we require the member to be in good standing.
However, "eligibility" does NOT always mean...
This is an advance notice of an upcoming change:
1. We shall be removing the Login/Forum section from the RailCal app as it is cumbersome, buggy and lacking in features.
2. We shall soon be introducing a dedicated app called "Rail Messenger" for both Android and iOS, for all blogging/messaging purposes. The app...
The following changes are being made:
1. To restore the fun back to PNR Predictions, PNR Predictions will NOT be hidden anymore. PNR Predictions by members can be seen by ALL, before and after Charting. New members often look towards our expert predictors for hints, and we are reinstanting that.
2. To better...
While we do nominally allow multiple IDs, these multiple IDs are NOT allowed to engage in misuse and "mischief". Voting multiple times in the same poll using multiple IDs, rating each other IDs' blogs using multiple IDs, etc. are classified as "gross misuse".
This is an advance notice that some of the...
Important Note:This website NEVER solicits for Money or Donations. Please beware of anyone requesting/demanding money on behalf of IRI. Thanks. Disclaimer: This website has NO affiliation with the Government-run site of Indian Railways. This site does NOT claim 100% accuracy of fast-changing Rail Information. YOU are responsible for independently confirming the validity of information through other sources.