Apr 02 2018 (20:56) Which places are te most famous in Kerala and how do I travel to each of them in a chain so that I can reach Chennai back at max by 4th May?
Good Eve Everyone,can someone please assist me how to plan the following journey in the stipulated time? Chennai-Rameswaram-Kerala-Chennai. I'd like to leave for CAPE on 28/29 th April from CGL. See the sunrise there,Vivekananda Statue,etc and then leave for Kerala. Which places are the most famous in Kerala and how do I travel to each of them in a chain so that I can reach Chennai back at max by 4th May? Please... more...
help me. It is an emergency. Thanks in advance. :)
1 Public Posts - Mon Apr 02, 2018
6 Public Posts - Tue Apr 03, 2018
ARP (Advanced Reservation Period) Calculator
Reservations Open Today @ 8am for: Trains with ARP 10 Dep on: Wed Dec 26 Trains with ARP 15 Dep on: Mon Dec 31 Trains with ARP 30 Dep on: Tue Jan 15 Trains with ARP 120 Dep on: Mon Apr 15
There are some minor changes to the PNR Forum:
1. The main PNR feed will only show UN-predicted (by you) PNRs which are coming in. However, if there are replies, the PNR will show and will bubble to the top. Once you predict the PNR, it will go away from the main...
This is an advance notice of a new feature that will be introduced within the next couple of days. The feature is called "Spottings".
1. Any time you see a train ANYWHERE - while railfanning, while travelling in a train, while visiting a station, seeing someone off, receiving someone, while your train...
This is regarding the appointment of Monitors. For TLMs, we require a minimum of 1000 Confirmed TLs. For FMs, we require members to promise to abide by the guidelines and be free of controversies. For other Monitors, we require the member to be in good standing.
However, "eligibility" does NOT always mean...
This is an advance notice of an upcoming change:
1. We shall be removing the Login/Forum section from the RailCal app as it is cumbersome, buggy and lacking in features.
2. We shall soon be introducing a dedicated app called "Rail Messenger" for both Android and iOS, for all blogging/messaging purposes. The app...
The following changes are being made:
1. To restore the fun back to PNR Predictions, PNR Predictions will NOT be hidden anymore. PNR Predictions by members can be seen by ALL, before and after Charting. New members often look towards our expert predictors for hints, and we are reinstanting that.
2. To better...
While we do nominally allow multiple IDs, these multiple IDs are NOT allowed to engage in misuse and "mischief". Voting multiple times in the same poll using multiple IDs, rating each other IDs' blogs using multiple IDs, etc. are classified as "gross misuse".
This is an advance notice that some of the...
Important Note:This website NEVER solicits for Money or Donations. Please beware of anyone requesting/demanding money on behalf of IRI. Thanks. Disclaimer: This website has NO affiliation with the Government-run site of Indian Railways. This site does NOT claim 100% accuracy of fast-changing Rail Information. YOU are responsible for independently confirming the validity of information through other sources.