My review of train 22837 Dharti Aaba AC express:
coach 2ac - A2, Hatia to Erode.
1. Cleanliness and maintainance - The train is clean inside out from source. The vestibule, toilets and passenger area are clean. During the trip, OBHS does good work and keeps the train clean. They collect garbage from all the seats (if any) after every meal time. At Vijayawada, the station management cleans the train again in vestibule area and toilets. The windows on PF side are also wiped out to remove dirt. Handwash viscosity is good in
the toilets. Bedrolls are clean (though you may get all items from different zones) and hand towel is also there in the packet. Overall - 4.5/5.
2. Food - Food is very good in this train. I tasted samosa (2 for 20), paneer pakoda (4 big enough for rs 40) and caserrole meals (both veg and non veg). Though there was an arguement due to increased price of breakfast (veg, 50 rs) with the pantry boy but that was sorted out after a twitter complaint and the lunch and dinner was very good. The packed articles were sold at MRP. Other items available were chowmein, instant maggi, bread pakodas, etc. You can ask for feedback book from the vendor. I saw the feedback was good from most passengers, maximum gave very good rating for the food. Overall 4.5/5.
3. Charging points and cooling - The cooling is was sufficient and incase needs a change, one can always contact the attendant who was polite and paid heed to passenger problems. The charging points were available as 2 in LBs and 1 on SL. All in working condition.
4. Security - No RPFs are present throughout the journey. But attendant played his part. At Rourkela he assured that no one enters coach without a ticket and a seat number. For ecatering partners delivering food, first he saw the seat number and after they entered, he kept an eye on them till they deboarded. Also gates were bolted and opened in night only if passengers were to board. After boarding/deboarding he made sure all 4 gates are locked. Also there are hardly any unscheduled stoppage till Vijayawada. In my journey only 2 unscheduled stops till Vijayawada.
5. Sightseeing and Railfanning - If you wake up early then you can get very beautiful views of the western orrisa and in Andhra, the coastal plains are to be watched out for with mighty godavari and krishna rivers flowing underneath. After Vizianagram, you are on HWH MAS main line, so lot of crossings and freight locos.