Blog Entry# 4304059
Posted: Apr 29 2019 (00:35)
No Responses Yet
Byndoor: In an incident reported from Byndoor of Udupi District, fire was reported from a running train in the wee hours of Sunday at around 1.30 am.
The incident came to light at 1.30 am in the AC compartment of the train. Initially the incident didn’t come to light but alertness of a woman passenger averted a major tragedy.
The incident was reported on Nizamuddin Express train that was heading towards Ernakulam from Mumbai. The reason behind the incident is said to be a short circuit in the AC compartment of the train.