Blog Entry# 4939773
Posted: Apr 15 (12:58)
No Responses Yet
A 16-year-old boy suffered 50% burns after suffering electric shock while attempting to take a selfie atop an LPG goods wagon at Jokatte near Mangaluru on Wednesday.
Mohammed Dishan, who was immediately shifted to a private hospital by the local residents, is in critical condition, sources in Mangaluru Railway Protection Force (RPF) told DH. The station master serving at Jokatte railway station told RPF and Bajpe police that the LPG goods train had arrived at Jokatte railway station on Tuesday evening.
As the train was waiting for the signal to proceed from Thokur, the station