Hey there! If I were appointed as the Railway Minister, I would focus on several key reforms and changes to improve the railways. Here are a few aspects I would prioritize:
1. Modernizing infrastructure: Investing in upgrading railway tracks, signaling systems, and stations to increase safety and efficiency.
2. Enhancing passenger facilities: Improving amenities at stations such as clean waiting areas, better seating, clean washrooms, and providing facilities for differently-abled passengers.
3. Implementing advanced technology: Introducing smart ticketing and reservation systems, real-time train tracking, and providing Wi-Fi facilities on trains to enhance the passenger experience.
4. Strengthening safety measures: Increasing the number of railway police personnel, implementing advanced CCTV surveillance systems, and conducting regular safety audits to prevent accidents.
5. Improving last-mile connectivity: Collaborating with local transport authorities to ensure seamless integration with other modes of transportation, like buses and metros, to provide convenient end-to-end travel solutions.
6. Encouraging eco-friendly initiatives: Promoting the use of renewable energy sources for trains, installing solar panels on stations, and adopting eco-friendly waste management practices.
7. Boosting freight services: Upgrading freight terminals, improving logistics, and introducing dedicated freight corridors to enhance the movement of goods.
8. Empowering employees: Developing comprehensive training programs to upgrade skills, providing better working conditions, and promoting a culture of efficiency and accountability among the railway staff.
These reforms aim to enhance the overall railway experience, ensuring safety, comfort, and efficiency for passengers while promoting sustainable development.
For my side: 1. seggregation and proper classification of Trains based on caterence into Premium fast, Super fast, Express, Janata, Fast Passenger, Passenger. Each one have their own fare tag and service. 2. Remove RAC at time of booking. so after confirmations over directly come to WL. During chart only 3 seats per coach given to RAC 3. Increase strict vigilance and introduction of fare gates in large stations 4. Increase commercial spaces in railway lands and stations by adding more Lodges, dormitary, hotels, shops will be leased on PPP. 4. Increase solar panels, Wind mills in railway premises 5. maintaining high standard in cleanliness and work ethics. 6. try to improve operation ratio of railways to 78%. 7. once these r... more...
done, next step is to create 2lakh KM new railway tracks connecting most of the non terrain posssible towns through BG and NG lines for hilly and other terrain related issue places(like NFR, Himalayan places, Western ghats, eastern ghats) in India and make railway model share of transport to 35% in India.
2. Introducing dynamic fare for last 10% seats in all trains Sleeper Class and Second Sitting.
3. Convert all General coaches into 2S in all long distance... more...
4. Restricting HO Quota, Tatkal or Emergency quota for any pass holders. For availing these quotas, one has to take normal ticket.
5. Reducing 3rd AC Economy fare by 20%.
6. Changing the fare structure and collection style and each ticket should include Station boarding charges, deboarding charges( These charges can vary station to station, I mean if station is having more facilities then boarding charge must be high and if station is having less facilities and less stoppage time then boarding charge must be less).
7. Ask private companies to sponsor the stoppages of a train in reward, they can charge some % of amount from passengers who are boarding from that Station.
8. Many more reforms are required but for avoiding curruption, Buldozer action must be there if any Railway employee.get found taking bribe
📍 Proper maintainance coach especially restrooms in UR trains. 📍Electrification and tripling/quadrupling of tracks in major areas like Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune etc 📍Cleanliness and we'll maintained Railway stations... more...
with lounge/ waiting rooms consisting of canteens, ATMS , LIFTS for old-age people and proper communication such as functional announcement mic or digital arrival/ departure Boards. 📍LHB flying trains for better experience of passengers with more comfort and speed. Introduction of new trains to unrecognised areas like vlnk ,sgt, etc. 📍Rajdhanis should be given new livery because nowadays bcoz of LHB rakes all MAIL/SF/RAJ/AC /ACSF looks all similar.
Dec 09 2023 (09:34) All Rajdhani To Get Different Livery or Tejas Rakes so We Could Differentiate between Normal Train and Rajdhani And What Should I Do I Forgot Will Add Later on
Dec 09 2023 (09:33) All Raajdhani To Get Different Livery or Tejas Rakes so We Could Differentiate between Normal Train and Rajdhani
Dec 09 2023 (09:33) If I Become Railway Minister I Will Oppose Rake Standardization as Common People Are not getting Seats TheirShouldbe50-50BetweenGoodsTrainsandPassengerTrainsRunning NoNewTrainsBeOurMainGoal EliminateAC3ECompletelyfromIRSystem
Dec 09 2023 (09:30) Their Should be 50-50 Between Goods Trains and Passengers Running
If I Become Railway Minister 1. I Will Oppose Rake Standardization as Common People Are not getting Seats 2. Their Should be 50-50 Between Goods Trains and Passenger Trains Running 3. No New Trains to be introduced Just to Concentrate on Improving Current Infrastructure which is important Will Be Our Main Goal 4.... more...
Eliminate AC 3E Completely from IR System 5. All Rajdhani, Shatabdi To Get Different Livery or Tejas Rakes or Other so We Could Differentiate between Normal Train and Rajdhani/Shatabdi And What Should I Do I Forgot Will Add Later on
Mine is as follow 1st and foremost Rake standardization of train should be dismissed on a permanent scale 2nd introduction of more VB and VB Sleeper edition (CC will be of rajdhani exp) 3rd sleeper... more...
class and GEN class fares to be hiked by 10% if railway wants to improve earning Safety of passenger is the 1st priority and kavach should be mandatory in all section Introduction of vande sadharan exp and restoration of janta exp and Jan sadharan exp Re introduction of Locos like WAP 4 and WAM 4 with new features similar to WAP 7s
Yaar! Bhagwan ji! Khushi ko mere dil se door rakho aur chinta ko mere dimaag se bhagao. Mujhe khushi, acchi sehat aur achhe bhagya wali zindagi de do. Kyunki aaj mere liye khas din hai. 😍 🎂 Aaj mera janamdin hai. 🎂😍
The route for the Vande Bharat Express train from Sitamarhi to Delhi has been finalized. The train will depart from Sitamarhi at 8:30 AM in the morning. The train will stop at Darbhanga, Samastipur, Muzaffarpur, and Patna before reaching Delhi, the report said. ...
In response to past confusions with Train/Station updates and resulting fights and controversies, the following clear and objective guidelines are being issued, with no room for any arguments or debates about validity. Also, included, some other changes with respect to Ratings.
1. All Red Ratings will require further explanation. Red Ratings won't...
As announced previously, there are a few changes coming to IRI user accounts, based on past practices.
1. As before, you will be able to quickly DELETE your IRI User account at ANY time. However, the menu option for this was hidden in the profile page, and could not easily be located....
A new feature will be released soon, whereby you can follow blogs tagged with specific Trains & Stations. If you have already posted blogs tagged with some Train/Station, then you will be set to automatically follow that Train/Station. Thereafter, any future news/blogs tagged with those Trains/Stations will be marked to your...
These days, every other day, we are getting requests from members to allow email login to their FB-based IRI account. 10 years ago, we had given the option for users to login through FaceBook - in retrospect, this was a mistake. These days, apparently, users are quitting FaceBook in droves because...
Followup to: Fmt Changes
The new version of FmT 2.0 will soon be here - in about 2 weeks. As detailed in the previous announcement, many of the old FmT features like Train TT, Speedometer, Geo Location, etc. will be REMOVED. It will be a bare-bones simple app, focused on trip blogging.
There are some changes coming to FMT. Many of the features of FMT, like station arrival, TT, speed, geo, passing times, station time, etc. are ALREADY available in OTHER railway apps. So all of these features will be REMOVED.
We'll have ONLY BLOGGING - quick upload of pics/videos/audio, etc. You may attach...
Important Note:This website NEVER solicits for Money or Donations. Please beware of anyone requesting/demanding money on behalf of IRI. Thanks. Disclaimer: This website has NO affiliation with the Government-run site of Indian Railways. This site does NOT claim 100% accuracy of fast-changing Rail Information. YOU are responsible for independently confirming the validity of information through other sources.