This feature shows the full history of past edits to this Blog Post.
A Super Crap Train. Traveled By His On Last Saturday. It Reached Vapi 15 Mins Late. I Had A Ticket Of 1st Class. Hence, I Was I A Perception Of A Comfortable Journey. But I Was Shocked After Boarding . What I Saw ? 1. A Dirty, Messy Compartment Which Wasnt Cleaned Probably For A Year 2. In A Coup Of 2, Great WESTERN RAILWAYS Started Accommodating 6 People [ 3 In Lower Berth & 3 In Upper Berth]. I Failed To Understand Whether It Was A 1st Class Or A General Seating... more...
3. 3rd Gender Activities Are Happening In Front Of The TTE, Who Opted To Be A "Silent Audience" 4. People Boarding The 1st Class At Will Without Bonafied Tickets Will Never Ever Travel By Super Crap Gujarat Express..... Indeed A Train Of "Gujarat Model"
If u want to enjoy train journey then alternately travel by Indigo/Spice jet/Jet airways at 1800 which are the last flights transfer to rly stn Guwahati and take a retiring room and board the train at 400 to agartala.The fare of 31st march is rs 2500-3000 range.
Mar 13 2017 (13:47) Station Tag: Kolkata/KOAA added by LHBfy Himgiri SF~/439714
Mar 13 2017 (13:47) Station Tag: Patna Junction/PNBE added by LHBfy Himgiri SF~/439714
Mar 13 2017 (13:47) Train Tag: Patna - Howrah Jan Shatabdi Express/12024 added by LHBfy Himgiri SF~/439714
Mar 13 2017 (13:47) Train Tag: Howrah - Patna Jan Shatabdi Express/12023 added by LHBfy Himgiri SF~/439714
Kolkata, Sept 26: Howrah-Patna Shatabdi Express will be converted into Janshatabdi Express from October 01 and the train will run all days in a week except Sunday. A press release issued by the Eastern Railway here today said Janshatabdi Express, with the same train number 2023 Up and 2024 down, will stop at Durgapur, Asansol, Madhupur, Jasidih, Lucheesarai, Hatidah, Mokama. The train will have ten coaches including seven second class chair cars besides one AC chair and two second class chair car-cum guard's rest vans. Bureau... more...
Union Railway Minister Piyush Goyal today said that he and Union Minister for Road Transport and Highways Nitin Gadkari had agreed to extend complete cooperation in issuing clearance for infrastructure like overbridges at spots where rail lines and highways intersect. Speaking...
As per the recent post , the new Pax Login feature has now been introduced. Here are the details of the feature set.
1. Now you may login to the site as a Member or a Passenger, or BOTH Member & Passenger at the same time. Passenger login is called "Pax Login"...
As detailed here , last month, some changes were made to the PNR section. In the next phase of this rollout, we shall be further separating "Passengers" from "Members".
1. "Passengers" will be able to login using ONLY their PNRs (no password). We shall have a Pax Login above the current...
There are some changes coming to the PNR Forum.
1. All PNRs will be anonymized, i.e. you won't see who posted the PNRs or search PNRs by Traveller. This is to better protect the confidentiality of travelling members and their travel plans. However, members will still be able to search their OWN...
In recent times, the number of FM Complaints regarding "targeting me", "offensive content", "sarcastic comment", "bashing", etc. have been increasing. This has led to increased censorship and throttling of open discussions.
This is a clarification that this site is meant for a FREE EXCHANGE of ideas. Some arguments/debates/disagreements/jokes/sarcasm are ALLOWED and are...
There has been a partial rollout of a modification to Timeline entries. The implementation will be complete within a week.
1. Void & RAC buttons have been removed.
2. TL Entries can now be Edited and Fixed by the original updater, if there are errors. So there is no need to Void TLs...
There has recently been a lot of frustration among RFs when their Station Pics, Loco Pics, Train Pics get rejected because the "number is not showing", "shed is not visible", the loco/train is at a distance, Train Board is too small, "better pic available", etc.
To address this issue, effective tomorrow, ALL...
Disclaimer: This website has NO affiliation with the Government-run site of Indian Railways. This site does NOT claim 100% accuracy of fast-changing Rail Information. YOU are responsible for independently confirming the validity of information through other sources.