|Post||Post Trn Tip||Post Stn Tip||Advanced Search|
Aug 07 (14:31)
Blog Post# 3691572-0
🔶🔶🔶MRADUL🔷🔷🔷SAXENA♣♣♣^~ Added by: 🔶🔶🔶MRADUL🔷🔷🔷SAXENA♣♣♣^~ Aug 07 (14:32)
Ques2.What is Shatabdi express?
A: Shatabdi Express trains are a series of fast (called superfast in India) passenger trains operated by Indian Railways to connect Metro cities with other cities important for tourism, pilgrimage or business. The Shatabdi are among the fastest trains in India and the Indian Railways considers them as prestigious. They have a regular speed of about 130 km/h (81 mph). Currently there are 22 shatabdi trains under operation.
May 02 2017 (11:31)
Blog Post# 2259276-0
In a relationship with poorva exp😎😎^~ Added by: TAGEERU kings 😎😎😎^ May 02 2017 (12:14)
SOME FACTS ABOUT SHATABDI EXPRESS
•FIRST SHATABDI - NDLS JHS shatabdi exp (later extended to BPL) in 1988
• MOST RECENT SHATABDI - 12085/86 DBRG GHY shatabdi exp & 12087/88 GHY NHLN Shatabdi exp
Concession applicable to different categories of people
Aug 05 (23:09)
Blog Post# 3688103-0
16591🔹Hampi Express🔹16592^~ Added by: 16591🔹Hampi Express🔹16592^~ Aug 05 (23:22)
1. For students (General category) going to hometown and availing educational tours, Indian Railways offers 50 per cent concession in second and sleeper class. , Indian Railways offers 75 per cent concession in second and sleeper class for students who belong to Scheduled Tribe/Scheduled Category and are going to hometown and availing educational tours.
2. Students of government schools in rural areas get 75 per cent concession in second class for study tour once in a year. Indian Railways also offers 75 per cent concession for girls of government schools in rural areas for national level medical, engineering, etc. entrance exam. Also, 50 per cent concession is available in second class for students appearing in main written examination conducted by UPSC and...
Jul 31 (16:29)
Blog Post# 3674234-0
16591🔹Hampi Express🔹16592^~ Added by: 16591🔹Hampi Express🔹16592^~ Aug 05 (23:21)
1) Orthopedically handicapped/ paraplegic persons who cannot travel without escort - for any purpose, blind persons traveling alone or with an escort for any purpose, mentally retarded persons who cannot travel without escort - for any purpose are offered 75 per cent concession in second class, sleeper, first class, third AC, AC chair car and 50 per cent concession in 1AC and 2AC. 25 per cent concession is available for such passengers in 3AC and AC chair car of Rajdhani and Shatabadi trains.
2) A deaf and dumb person travelling alone or with an escort - for any purpose is offered 50 per cent concession in 2nd class, sleeper and 1st class.
Aug 02 (09:51)
Blog Post# 3675318-3
16591🔹Hampi Express🔹16592^~ Added by: 16591🔹Hampi Express🔹16592^~ Aug 03 (23:42)
A ride index is just a number with no units and its value gives us an indication of the riding comfort of a vehicle. The index is easily calculable during field trials by measuring the vertical/lateral accelerations using standard accelerometers.
Source: click here
Advantages and demerits of LHB coaches over ICF coaches
Aug 01 (01:39)
Blog Post# 3675318-0
16591🔹Hampi Express🔹16592^~ Added by: 16591🔹Hampi Express🔹16592^~ Aug 01 (01:41)
🔸LHB Coach advantages over ICF Coaches:
⏺️The LHB coaches can travel at a higher speed. The maximum permissible speed for LHB coaches in 160 kmph. These coaches have been tested at speeds ranging 200 kmph. While the ICF coach is permitted to travel at a maximum speed of 110 kmph.
⏺️During collision or derailment, the LHB coaches do not climb on the adjacent coaches, due to the use of Center Buffer Couling(CBC), instead of the dual buffer system.
July;2018 New railway ticket cancellation policy
Jul 29 (09:49)
Blog Post# 3668117-0
©shuk™ RAILWAY My 1st crush^~ Added by: ©shuk™ RAILWAY My 1st crush^~ Jul 30 (17:25)
New railway ticket cancellation policy :
1. If a confirmed ticket is cancelled more than 48 hours before the scheduled departure of the train, cancellation fee of Rs 240 will be charged for AC first class/executive class, Rs 200 for AC 2 tier/first class, Rs 180 for AC 3 tier/AC chair car/ AC 3 economy, Rs 120 for sleeper class and Rs 60 for second class per passenger.
2. If a confirmed ticket is cancelled within 48 hours and up to 12 hours before the scheduled departure of the train, cancellation charges shall...