|Post||Post Trn Tip||Post Stn Tip||Advanced Search|
How can we tag Station & Train Name After Posting Blog ?
May 22 2017 (00:27)
Blog Post# 2286730-8
In a relationship with poorva exp😎😎^~ Added by: Harsh*^~ May 23 2017 (19:41)
• First click on the "EDIT" option
• Then click on the encircled option
• Some boxes will appear in front of you, click on the 1st box for changing the name of the train, click on the 2nd box for changing the name of the station, then write the name of the train/station on the selected bix
• Then click on the "POST"...
Apr 10 2017 (15:20)
Blog Post# 2229742-2
The train not taken~ Added by: Royapuram Electric Loco Shed™^~ May 10 2017 (17:33)
Mixed services usually have both freight wagons and passenger coaches in the same rake. Such services were usually run on routes with very less traffic. They used to be very common in the Steam days. These days, they are only visible in a handful of sections, mostly the remaining metre and narrow gauge sections.
How to add IMG TB
May 28 2016 (08:09)
Blog Post# 1858759-4
Royapuram Electric Loco Shed™^~ Added by: Chant OM NAMO VENKATESAYA always^ May 04 2017 (10:58)
Those tracks are called guard rails. Guard rails are placed parallel to regular running rail along areas of restrictive clearance, such as a bridge, trestle, or tunnel. These have the effect of keeping the wheels of rolling stock in alignment in case of derailment. It also helps to minimize damage to the structure and allow easier post-accident cleanup. Similarly you have check rails which are extra tracks on road surface in level crossings and have similar functions as thatcof guard rails.
some facts on SATABDI EXPRESS
May 02 2017 (11:31)
Blog Post# 2259276-0
In a relationship with poorva exp😎😎^~ Added by: Chant OM NAMO VENKATESAYA always^ May 02 2017 (12:14)
SOME FACTS ABOUT SHATABDI EXPRESS
•FIRST SHATABDI - NDLS JHS shatabdi exp (later extended to BPL) in 1988
• MOST RECENT SHATABDI - 12085/86 DBRG GHY shatabdi exp & 12087/88 GHY NHLN Shatabdi exp