Due to Non-Interlocking Work for commissioning of double line between Bhalwani to Washimbe stations in Daund-Kurduvadi section of Solapur division of Central Railway, train movement will be affected and hence, few trains of Western Rly, will be diverted.
According to a press release issued by Shri Sumit Thakur - Chief Public Relations Officer of Western Railway, the details of these affected trains are as under: ... more...
DIVERSION OF TRAINS:
1). Train No. 09054 Ahmedabad – MGR Chennai Central journey commencing on 23.10.201 will be diverted via Surat-Jalgaon-Bhusaval-Wardha-Balharshah-Secunderabad-Raichur instead of Surat-Vasai Road-Pune-Wadi-Raichur.
2). Train No. 09053 MGR Chennai Central – Ahmedabad journey commencing on 22.10.2021 will be diverted via Raichur-Secunderabad- Balharshah -Wardha-Bhusaval-Jalgaon-Surat instead of Raichur-Wadi-Pune-Vasai Road-Surat
3). Train No. 09220 Ahmedabad – MGR Chennai Central journey commencing on 18.10.2021 & 25.10.2021 will be diverted via Surat-Jalgaon-Bhusaval-Wardha-Balharshah-Secunderabad-Raichur instead of Surat-Vasai Road-Pune-Wadi-Raichur.
4). Train No. 09219 MGR Chennai Central - Ahmedabad journey commencing on 20.10.2021 & 27.10.20201 will be diverted via Raichur-Secunderabad-Balharshah-Wardha-Bhusaval-Jalgaon-Surat instead of Raichur-Wadi-Pune-Vasai Road-Surat.
5) Train No. 06502 Yasvantpur-Ahmedabad journey commencing on 17.10.201 & 24.10.2021 will be diverted via Raichur-Secunderabad-Balharshah-Wardha-Jalgaon instead of Raichur-Wadi-Solapur- Kurduvadi -Daund Jn-Manmad-Jalgaon.
6) Train No. 06501 Ahmedabad – Yasvantpur journey commencing on 19.10.2021 & 26.10.2021 will be diverted via Jalgaon-Wardha-Balharshah-Secunderabad-Raichur instead of Jalgaon-Manmad-Daund- Kurduvadi -Solapur-Wadi.
7) Train No. 02755 Rajkot – Secunderabad journey commencing on 18.10.2021, 20.10.2021, 21.10.2021, 25.10.2021 & 27.10.2021 will be diverted via Pune-Miraj - Kurduvadi -Solapur instead of Pune-Daund-Solapur.
8) Train No. 02756 Secunderabad – Rajkot journey commencing on 16.10.201, 18.10.2021, 19.10.2021, 23.10.2021, 25.10.2021, 26.10.2021, will be diverted via Solapur- Kurduvadi -Miraj -Pune instead of Solapur-Daund-Pune.
9) Train No. 07204 Kakinada Town – Bhavnagar Terminus journey commencing on 21.10.201 will be diverted via Solapur-Kurduvadi-Miraj Junction-Pune instead of Solapur-Daund-Pune
10) Train No. 07203 Bhavnagar Terminus – Kakinada Town journey commencing on 16.10.201 & 23.10.2021 will be diverted via Pune-Miraj Junction-Kurduvadi-Solapur instead of Pune-Daund -Solapur.
11) Train No. 09016 Indore – Lingampalli journey commencing on 16.10.2021 & 23.10.2021 will be diverted via Pune-Miraj -Kurduvadi,-Solapur instead of Pune-Daund-Solapur.
12) Train No. 09015 Lingampalli – Indore journey commencing on 17.10.2021 & 24.10.2021 will be diverted via Solapur- Kurduvadi -Miraj-Pune instead of Solapur-Daund-Pune.
13) Train No. 09120 Kevadiya – MGR Chennai Central journey commencing on 20.10.2021 & 27.10.2021 will be diverted via Pune-Miraj - Kurduvadi -Solapur instead of Pune-Daund-Solapur.
14) Train No. 09119 MGR Chennai Central - Kevadiya journey commencing on 17.10.2021 & 24.10.2021 will be diverted via Solapur- Kurduvadi -Miraj -Pune instead of Solapur-Daund-Pune.
Passengers are requested to kindly note the above changes.
For the convenience of passengers, Western Railway has decided to provide additional stoppage to Train No. 20955/20956 Surat - Mahuva Express presently running as Train no. 09049/09050 Surat - Mahuva Special train at Liliya Mota station.The stoppage at Liliya Mota is being implemented on trains running with effect from 12th October, 2021from both Surat and Mahuva, on experimental basis for a period of six months.
According to a press release issued by Shri Sumit Thakur – Chief Public Relations Officer of Western Railway, Train No. 09049 Surat – Mahuva Special will arrive... more...
Liliya Mota at 07.14 hrs and depart at 07.15 hrs. Similarly, Train No. 09050 Mahuva – Surat Special will arrive Liliya Mota at 20.45 hrs and depart at 20.46 hrs.
For detailed information regarding timings of halts, passengers may please visit www.enquiry.indianrail.gov.in. It is worth mentioning that only passengers having confirmed tickets will be permitted to board this special train. Passengers are requested by Western Railway, to adhere to all norms, SOPs related to COVID-19 during boarding, travelling and at the destination.
Western Railway’s Railway Protection Force (RPF) personnel are always on the forefront to protect and secure the lives of passengers. In yet another instance of keen surveillance, WR’s RPF team caught a habitual thief at Surat station.
According to a press release issued by Shri Sumit Thakur – Chief Public Relations Officer of Western Railway, on 9th October, 2021 a passenger approached RPF post Surat and informed that his wallet was stolen on 8th October, 2021 by someone while he was purchasing a ticket near the Booking Office. The passenger informed that... more...
the wallet contained Rs. 10,300/- cash and his Aadhar Card. Upon receiving information, RPF Crime Prevention & Detection team immediately checked CCTV recording of the area and identified a suspect. Information regarding the suspect was given to other staff as well for surveillance. During close surveillance through CCTV footage, a suspect matching the description was caught. Upon investigation, the suspect disclosed his identity as Ramesh, 26 yearsa resident of Kadodara, Surat. He accepted his guilt of stealing the wallet on 8thOctober,2021 and was handed over to GRP Surat for further legal action where a case under section 379 IPC was registered against him. It was found out that he is a habitual offender and had previous similar cases registered against him at GRP Surat.
Important Note:This website NEVER solicits for Money or Donations. Please beware of anyone requesting/demanding money on behalf of IRI. Thanks. Disclaimer: This website has NO affiliation with the Government-run site of Indian Railways. This site does NOT claim 100% accuracy of fast-changing Rail Information. YOU are responsible for independently confirming the validity of information through other sources.