Well there are lots of places to visit, for Golden Temple i will share it in detail, here telling breif points only
1. #Golden_Temple:- The most famous place in Amritsar I guess for tourist, although its a holy temple and a important place for Sikh-Punjabi Community. Peaceful place with lovely environment. World class infrastructure for basic facilities. Detail tip to be posted along with pics soon.
What is it about Pak Girls?
Plz correct point No. 5 to Mata Lal Devi Temple (Its not #MataDeviLal
Google enabled station, WiFi available.
Sightseeing can be covered in a single day or two if time is managed properly.
1. Golden Temple, near about 3km from rly stn, can be accessed by auto, e-rickshaws. Very beautiful temple surrounded by Amrit Sarovar(hence the city name is Amritsar). Evening time is more crowded, better plan early morning visit. Langar service is 24 hours.
Retiring room and hotel ka detail chahiye
Vai, when is the best time to visit Amritsar?
Retiring rooms are there, but it was not showing on IRCTC.
However, you can find hotels and Dharmshalas at reasonable price, nearby Golden Temple.
Any time is the best time to visit Amritsar.
Nov Dec mein bhut thand hoti hlat hai halat kharab ho jae gii dost....
not now a days..now winter starts in jan onwards..
sayad kuch galat ho raha hai Jan mein to winter season apani highest par hota hai..
how much taxi takes if booked for wagah border?
Auto will charge around 400 to 500 return fare. Ola taxi can be booked online, rates can be checked online.
There is a fort near wagah a very few people know about that place. it is located on walking distance from India pakistan boarder even you can see the border when visit this place. It is located in pul kanjari village a very quite and beautiful place. check the below link -- click here
ohhh thats great
Thanks for that...
Bharawan dhaba near govt museum also there for all kind of veg food parathas rotis lassi and thali
Food Tips in "Ambarsari Tadka'.
1. Never Ever Forget to enjoy the God's own grace Food in Langar provided in The Darbaar sahib (Golden Temple) premises.
2. Brothers Dhabba or Bhrawan Dhabba, are two nearly identical restaurants right next to each other near Town Hall. Both highly rated. Brothers' "Amritsari Kulcha" is to literally die for.
3. Kesar da Dhaba. Located near the Golden
Very elaborate & my mouth is watering by reading it!
Now, Really spoilt for choice as 1 would want to try out everything place that you mentioned especially, if he/she is a foodie xD
Great. Been to Amritsar twice but never got a chance to taste this food. Longing since the time that program " Highway on my plate" showed all this Amritsari food. Have tasted the offering at the Temple though.
Where do you get the best chicken dishes in Amritsar??
Definitely try many of them for sure