- Students wow railway authorities with their designs on safety News Entry# 134084
by: sgodgroup Today (06:15PM)
About 100 students designed projects on safety in railways including automatic coach guidance, signal control system and submitted a thesis to the South Central Railway (SCR) authorities. .....
see more ...
- S C Rly to introduce Tirupati-Karimnagar- Tirupati Weekly Superfast Express News Entry# 134083
by: sgodgroup Today (06:00PM)
As announced in the Railway Budget 2012, South Central Railway will introduce Train No. 12761/12762 Tirupati – Karimnagar- Tirupati Weekly Superfast Express. The inaugural special service of the train will be run from Tirupati on 22ndMay 2013 while the inaugural special service will be run from Karimnagar on 23rdMay 2013....
- Land for Delhi Metro 40 times dearer News Entry# 134082
by: sgodgroup Today (05:59PM)
NEW DELHI: Delhi government will now charge Delhi Metro up to 30-40 times more for selling its DUSIB land to DMRC for construction of its Phase-III line. In its latest decision, Delhi Urban Shelter Improvement Board has decided to sell its land to DMRC as per circle rates. ....
- Railway pension adalat News Entry# 134081
by: rdb** Today (05:58PM)
Grievances have to be submitted before May 31
: Palakkad Railway Division will conduct Mid-Term Pension Adalat-2013 on July 5 at Railway Institute, Hemambika Nagar Railway Colony here.Any railway pensioner, family pensioner, or beneficiaries who had retired from Palakkad Division can submit their grievances in the prescribed form on or before...
- Padmavathi, Ajanta to chug with bio-toilets soon News Entry# 134080
by: rdb** Today (05:56PM)
After conducting a successful trial run of using bio-toilets in 17 coaches of Hyderabad-Mumbai and Kacheguda-Bangalore Express trains, the South Central Railway (SCR) has now decided to install 200 bio-toilets in a few more trains very shortly.Developed by Railway Research and Standard Organisation (RDSO) and Defence Research Development Establishment (DRDE),...
- Entry# 736067
Apr 27 (09:18PM)
As already observed by our Admins Jay Shah & Nazeer in prior posts [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/735925] and [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/734351] , the Seat Availability Check, Search and Availability Calendar have now been implemented. The feature is an amalgamation of numerous suggestions put forward by our members/Admins over the past few months. Hearty thanks to...
- Entry# 731613
Apr 23 (06:29PM)
A new class of members called "Forum Monitor" has been introduced. These members will have free rein to Delete Posts, Suspend Members and Archive Blogs. The defining characteristics of these members is:
1. They are a subset of the Admin group.
2. They are NOT active bloggers, and so not emotionally involved.
- Entry# 716180
Apr 07 2013 (01:30PM)
The following modifications are being made in the Forum:
1. The Opinion box will now show a detailed list of Members who provided the rating. When you click on Great, Thanks, Useful or Agree, a box will open up beneath displaying the names. When you hover over the respective member names,...
- Entry# 655923
Jan 30 2013 (10:16AM)
Further elucidation on UnAnswered and Popular tabs.
Only posts tagged with "Travel Question" within the last 7 days are candidates for the UnAnswered tab. Other general comments may not necessarily deserve a reply. If members miscategorize their genuine questions as something else - Rail/Travel, etc. - they will have to...
- Entry# 637916
Jan 11 2013 (08:47AM)
Members mark your calendars. The first online IRI Quiz Contest will be held on Sunday, Feb 3 @ 8pm IST. Some points:
1. You would need a modern mobile or desktop browser. No Opera Mini. You would need to ensure that you have good internet connectivity.
2. NO easy questions. 20 medium...
- Entry# 617169
Dec 21 2012 (09:38AM)
As per the suggestion presented [here|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/615661] , a new experimental feature is being introduced today.
At the top of the member profile, you will see a new link "Block Member" (see pic). If you block any member, they will NOT be able to reply within Blog Entries started by you, OR...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins