- दो सगी बहनें दौड़ाएंगी राजधानी एक्सप्रेस News Entry# 170806
by: Happy International Women’s Day Today (12:15PM)
अर्चना, अंजलि, स्मिता, अंजू, अर्पिता, करुणा, जयंती, तनिमा आदि ऐसी युवतियों के नाम हैं, जो जल्द ही एक्सप्रेस ट्रेन दौड़ाती नजर आएंगी। सभी हौसले व जोश से लबरेज होकर इलेक्ट्रिक लोको ट्रेनिंग सेंटर, टाटानगर में प्रशिक्षण ले रही हैं। उन्हें इंतजार है, उस दिन का, जब ट्रेनिंग पूरी होगी और...
- Metro services hit after man jumps before train News Entry# 170805
by: rdb** Today (11:46AM)
An unidentified person committed suicide on Friday morning at the Shovabazar Metro station disrupting Metro train services for about an hour, officials said.
The motorman applied emergency brakes when the person jumped on to the tracks, but in vain.
- KOTA - NIZAMUDDIN :: SUMMER SPECIAL TRAINS 2014 News Entry# 170804
by: Jubs Today (11:46AM)
Northern railways announced new Summer / Holi Special Trains between Kota and Nizamuddin to clear the extra rush of passengers during the season ...
- Meet resolves issues hindering Pachalam overbridge work News Entry# 170803
by: rdb** Today (11:45AM)
Relief package soon; land for acquisition to be demarcated
The 46 cents of land that will be acquired for building the Pachalam overbridge will be demarcated within three days. A relief and rehabilitation package too will be announced shortly. These decisions...
- City’s choked arteries leave traffic crawling News Entry# 170802
by: rdb** Today (11:42AM)
When Kochi Metro Rail is commissioned in another two years, it will offer a smooth, urbane transportation mode to the city.
But for the time being, Kochiites are left to swelter in the heat during peak hours after getting stuck in...
- Entry# 998985
Feb 17 (09:34PM)
There was some persistent glitch, requiring us to stop and restart all the servers. This led to a 30 minute outage. Really sorry about that.
Thanks for everyone's patience.
- Entry# 996949
Feb 15 (09:22PM)
There have been some reports that the IRI Atlas is not visible. This seems to be some problem at the Google Maps end.
To resolve this, please log out and log back in, and everything should start working.
- Entry# 952669
Jan 02 2014 (10:20AM)
This is to notify all members that hereafter, topics on the subject of
"Train xyz Running Empty ... # Seats Vacant ..."
will be PROMPTLY DELETED.
Members of IRI need not worry themselves and lose sleep over "IR making losses". IR will take care of it. IR is, in all probability, monitoring their...
- Entry# 932140
Dec 12 2013 (01:34AM)
Over the last month, several enhancements have been made to the IRI Atlas. Following are the salient points:
1. Previously, the tracks were crude with many straight line segments. Only on clicking on the individual tracks, it would assume a finer form. Now, the tracks are refined even on the overview...
- Entry# 914135
Nov 22 2013 (09:32PM)
There's been this recent concern raised by many about the so-called "race blogs", and how they are congesting the Forum. As per our long-standing policy, members are allowed to blog freely, so long as their posts are not offensive or of a repetitive spam nature.
Accordingly, the following changes are being...
- Entry# 871813
Oct 09 2013 (06:44AM)
Some new features have been introduced:
1. Multiple Train & Station tags can be added to each Blog Entry as well as each Blog Reply within the Blog Entry. The "Tags" link within each Blog Entry/Reply will show the list of Train/Station Tags.
2. The Forum submenu within the Train &...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins