- Expedite the Works of Eliminating Unmanned Level Crossings on Priority –General Manager/SCR Reviews and Directs Officials; and A Joint Committee of 3 Senior Officers Begins Enquiry in to Masaipet Accident News Entry# 186821
by: SRG** Today (8:11PM)
Expedite the Works of Eliminating Unmanned Level Crossings on Priority –General Manager/SCR Reviews and Directs Officials; and A Joint Committee of 3 Senior Officers Begins Enquiry in to Masaipet Accident
Shri P.K.Srivastava, General Manager/S.C.Railway reviewed with the Principal Heads of the...
- Politicians turn bus tragedy into a publicity exercise News Entry# 186820
by: rdb** Today (8:07PM)
HYDERABAD: Politicians had their day in the hour of grief as they brazenly vied with one another to rush to the accident spot at Masaipet to garner maximum mileage, which only ended up causing problems to rescuers due to chaos created by their legion of followers.
- Father suffers heart attack after seeing kids' bodies News Entry# 186819
by: rdb** Today (8:05PM)
MEDAK: A man suffered a cardiac arrest after seeing the bodies of his two kids killed in Toopran on Thursday. Waliuddin, resident of Kistapur village, dropped his daughter Gousia and son Abdul Rasheed, at the bus stop and within minutes after the school bus left the village, Waliuddin learnt about...
- Defence, railway FDI in final lap News Entry# 186818
by: rdb** Today (8:00PM)
New Delhi, July 24: Consultations among ministries on easing foreign direct investment norms in defence and railways are in the final stages and a cabinet note will be moved soon.“The cabinet notes for railways and defence are under the final consultative process. Once we get the final comments, we will...
- Soz flays Railway Budget, opposes bullet train News Entry# 186817
by: rdb** Today (7:58PM)
Srinagar: Member Parliament and President Jammu and Kashmir Pradesh Congress Committee Prof Saifuddin Soz has criticized the railway budget in Rajya Sabha today saying it has increased passenger fare by 14 per cent and freight charges by 7 per cent just a week before the Parliament was to be in...
- Entry# 998985
Feb 17 2014 (09:34PM)
There was some persistent glitch, requiring us to stop and restart all the servers. This led to a 30 minute outage. Really sorry about that.
Thanks for everyone's patience.
- Entry# 996949
Feb 15 2014 (09:22PM)
There have been some reports that the IRI Atlas is not visible. This seems to be some problem at the Google Maps end.
To resolve this, please log out and log back in, and everything should start working.
- Entry# 952669
Jan 02 2014 (10:20AM)
This is to notify all members that hereafter, topics on the subject of
"Train xyz Running Empty ... # Seats Vacant ..."
will be PROMPTLY DELETED.
Members of IRI need not worry themselves and lose sleep over "IR making losses". IR will take care of it. IR is, in all probability, monitoring their...
- Entry# 932140
Dec 12 2013 (01:34AM)
Over the last month, several enhancements have been made to the IRI Atlas. Following are the salient points:
1. Previously, the tracks were crude with many straight line segments. Only on clicking on the individual tracks, it would assume a finer form. Now, the tracks are refined even on the overview...
- Entry# 914135
Nov 22 2013 (09:32PM)
There's been this recent concern raised by many about the so-called "race blogs", and how they are congesting the Forum. As per our long-standing policy, members are allowed to blog freely, so long as their posts are not offensive or of a repetitive spam nature.
Accordingly, the following changes are being...
- Entry# 871813
Oct 09 2013 (06:44AM)
Some new features have been introduced:
1. Multiple Train & Station tags can be added to each Blog Entry as well as each Blog Reply within the Blog Entry. The "Tags" link within each Blog Entry/Reply will show the list of Train/Station Tags.
2. The Forum submenu within the Train &...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins