- Paucity of funds hampers Railway Works: GM/SR Misra News Entry# 159293
by: Jayashree▸❖◂Amita** Today (1:39PM)
Melappalaiyam (MP): Paucity of funds has affected execution of development works at railway stations as well as other railway works in a big way, General Manager of Southern Railway Rakesh Misra has said.
After inaugurating the work on converting Melapalayam railway...
- Successful trial run on Udhampur-Katra track News Entry# 159292
by: Jayashree▸❖◂Amita** Today (1:39PM)
Udhampur (UHP): Chief Executive Officer, Udhampur-Baramulla rail section, SK Koul conducted the trial run of the engine from the Udhampur station and reached Katra yesterday, covering the 25-km track successfully. He was accompanied by a team of officials.
They started off...
- Bangladesh’s Political Chaos to delay Indo-Bangla Railway Link Project: Officials | RailNews News Entry# 159291
by: Jayashree▸❖◂Amita** Today (1:37PM)
Agartala (AGTL): The current political turmoil in Bangladesh is likely to delay the execution of a new rail link between India and its neighbour, officials said Wednesday.
“At a meeting in Dhaka Tuesday, the Bangladesh railway ministry officials indicated that it...
- Tuticorin District Passengers Welfare Association urge additional trains News Entry# 159290
by: Jayashree▸❖◂Amita** Today (1:35PM)
Tuticorin (TN): The Tuticorin District Passengers Welfare Association has urged railway authorities to introduce additional train services and extension of platform no. 1 to accommodate 24 bogies at Tuticorin railway station. M. Piramanayagam, secretary of the association, said here on Wednesday that a memorandum seeking these developments was handed over...
- bhuvaneshwar,jaipur,hatia spls News Entry# 159289
by: mahaveer jain ••** Today (1:29PM)
- Entry# 914135
Nov 22 (09:32PM)
There's been this recent concern raised by many about the so-called "race blogs", and how they are congesting the Forum. As per our long-standing policy, members are allowed to blog freely, so long as their posts are not offensive or of a repetitive spam nature.
Accordingly, the following changes are being...
- Entry# 871813
Oct 09 2013 (06:44AM)
Some new features have been introduced:
1. Multiple Train & Station tags can be added to each Blog Entry as well as each Blog Reply within the Blog Entry. The "Tags" link within each Blog Entry/Reply will show the list of Train/Station Tags.
2. The Forum submenu within the Train &...
- Entry# 736067
Apr 27 2013 (09:18PM)
As already observed by our Admins Jay Shah & Nazeer in prior posts [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/735925] and [/blog/post/735925|http://indiarailinfo.com/blog/post/734351] , the Seat Availability Check, Search and Availability Calendar have now been implemented. The feature is an amalgamation of numerous suggestions put forward by our members/Admins over the past few months. Hearty thanks to...
- Entry# 731613
Apr 23 2013 (06:29PM)
A new class of members called "Forum Monitor" has been introduced. These members will have free rein to Delete Posts, Suspend Members and Archive Blogs. The defining characteristics of these members is:
1. They are a subset of the Admin group.
2. They are NOT active bloggers, and so not emotionally involved.
- Entry# 716180
Apr 07 2013 (01:30PM)
The following modifications are being made in the Forum:
1. The Opinion box will now show a detailed list of Members who provided the rating. When you click on Great, Thanks, Useful or Agree, a box will open up beneath displaying the names. When you hover over the respective member names,...
- Entry# 655923
Jan 30 2013 (10:16AM)
Further elucidation on UnAnswered and Popular tabs.
Only posts tagged with "Travel Question" within the last 7 days are candidates for the UnAnswered tab. Other general comments may not necessarily deserve a reply. If members miscategorize their genuine questions as something else - Rail/Travel, etc. - they will have to...
Active IRCTC Ticket Agents
Admin Blog Links
Rail Websites by our Admins