Spotting
 Timeline
 Travel Tip
 Trip
 Race
 Social
 Greeting
 Poll
 Img
 PNR
 Pic
 Blog
 News
 Conf TL
 RF Club
 Convention
 Monitor
 Topic
 Bookmarks
 Rating
 Correct
 Wrong
 Stamp
 PNR Ref
 PNR Req
 Blank PNRs
 HJ
 Vote
 Pred
 @
 FM Alert
 FM Approval
 Pvt
News Super Search
 ↓ 
×
Member:
Posting Date From:
Posting Date To:
Category:
Zone:
Language:
IR Press Release:

Search
  Go  

Rockfort Express: திருச்சி அவனது கோட்டை, இரவில் சென்னை வரை வேட்டை, அவன் தான் மலைக்கோட்டை. - Vijay Baradwaj

Full Site Search
  Full Site Search  
 
Wed May 12 21:26:27 IST
Home
Trains
ΣChains
Atlas
PNR
Forum
Quiz Feed
Topics
Gallery
News
FAQ
Trips/Spottings
Login
Advanced Search
<<prev entry    next entry>>
News Entry# 442083
Mar 03 (17:56) Ircon wins ₹187 crore contract from Indian Railways (www.livemint.com)
IR Affairs
NR/Northern
0 Followers
2754 views

News Entry# 442083  Blog Entry# 4894884   
  Past Edits
This is a new feature showing past edits to this News Post.
Ircon International Limited today said that it has been awarded the work for replacement of mechanical signaling at various locations at Moradabad at the expected completion cost of RS.187 .80 crore.

The tenure for execution of the works is 24 months. This work has been awarded on competitive bidding basis among PSUs by the Northern Railways, Ministry of Railways.

Meanwhile,
...
more...
Shares of IRCON International Ltd on Wednesday closed with over 7 per cent losses after the government announced its plan to pare its stake in the railway PSU.

Department of Investment and Public Asset Management (DIPAM) Secretary Tuhin Kanta Pandey on Tuesday tweeted: "Offer for Sale in IRCON opens tomorrow for Non Retail Investors. Day 2 for Retail Investors. Govt. would divest 10% equity with an additional  6% as Green Shoe option".

The offer for sale (OFS) for up to 16 per cent government stake at a floor price of ₹88 per share in IRCON will open on Wednesday, as per a regulatory filing of the firm on Tuesday.

The base issue size of the OFS is 10 per cent or over 4.70 crore equity shares, with a green-shoe option to retain over-subscription of 6 per cent or over 2.82 crore shares. The total issue size, including green-shoe option, comes to 16 per cent or over 7.52 crore shares.

The government holds 89.18 per cent stake in IRCON, which is under the Railways Ministry and into construction of transportation infrastructure. At the floor price, a 16 per cent stake would fetch over ₹600 crore to the exchequer.
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Bottom
Go to Mobile site
Important Note: This website NEVER solicits for Money or Donations. Please beware of anyone requesting/demanding money on behalf of IRI. Thanks.
Disclaimer: This website has NO affiliation with the Government-run site of Indian Railways. This site does NOT claim 100% accuracy of fast-changing Rail Information. YOU are responsible for independently confirming the validity of information through other sources.
India Rail Info Privacy Policy