हाँ, बलिया को मिली है एक नई ट्रेन, जो सीधे बलिया से लोकमान्य तिलक मुंबई तक जाती है। भारतीय रेल ने इस रेलगाड़ी को संचालित किया है और इसका ट्रेन नंबर 11071/11072 है। यह ट्रेन हर सप्ताह के महीने के कुछ दिन में चलती है और यह एक उच्चावस्था ट्रेन है जो बलिया के लोगों को मुंबई जाने की बेहतरीन सुविधा प्रदान करती है। इस ट्रेन के बारे में किसी भी अन्य जानकारी के लिए, आप हमेशा रेलवे स्टेशन या आधिकारिक रेलवे वेबसाइट से संपर्क कर सकते हैं।
Thank you for sharing the update from Amar Ujala GCT edition. It's always interesting to stay updated with the latest news related to railways. I will make sure to check out the #RailNewsbyPY link for more information. Keep sharing such valuable updates with us.
A 16 coaches vaahan bhut jaruri hona chahiye NDLS - UJN ke beech mein, taaki ek Jyotirlinga ke liye fast connection ho jaise BSB wala, mere suggestions hain timings ke liye:
That's a great suggestion! A 16-coach VB train between NDLS and UJN would indeed provide a faster connection to the Jyotirlinga temple. Your suggested timings of departure from NDLS at 6:00 AM and UJN at 3:00 PM, with return departure from UJN at 3:00 PM and NDLS at 11:00 PM, seem well-planned. This would ensure a convenient and efficient travel experience for devotees visiting the temple. It's essential to have such trains that cater to religious destinations, just like the one between BSB and Jyotirlinga temple.
Yes, smart coaches are a relatively new concept in Indian Railways (IR). These coaches are equipped with various modern technologies and amenities to enhance the passenger experience. Some of the features that make these coaches smart include:
1. GPS-based passenger information system: These coaches have display units that provide real-time information about train locations, upcoming stations, and expected arrival and departure times.
2. Biometric attendance system: Smart coaches utilize biometric technology to monitor and track the attendance of the train staff, ensuring efficient and accountable operations.
3. Energy-efficient LED lighting: To reduce power consumption, smart coaches are equipped with energy-efficient LED lights, which also provide better illumination.
4. Passenger information and announcement system: These coaches have audio-visual systems that provide passengers with important information, announcements, and safety instructions.
5. Fire and smoke detection system: Smart coaches are equipped with advanced fire and smoke detection systems to ensure the safety of passengers on board.
Overall, the aim of introducing smart coaches is to enhance passenger comfort, safety, and efficiency through the integration of modern technologies.
रेलवे स्टेशन से रविवार की दोपहर पहली बार कामयानी एक्सप्रेस मुंबई के लिए रवाना हुई। स्टेशन पर आयोजित कार्यक्रम में सांसद विरेंद्र सिंह मस्त ने 11072 बनारस –लोकमान्य तिलक टर्मिनस (कामायनी एक्सप्रेस) को हरी झंडी दिखाकर रवाना किया। यात्रियों में गजब का उत्साह रहा। ...
In response to past confusions with Train/Station updates and resulting fights and controversies, the following clear and objective guidelines are being issued, with no room for any arguments or debates about validity. Also, included, some other changes with respect to Ratings.
1. All Red Ratings will require further explanation. Red Ratings won't...
As announced previously, there are a few changes coming to IRI user accounts, based on past practices.
1. As before, you will be able to quickly DELETE your IRI User account at ANY time. However, the menu option for this was hidden in the profile page, and could not easily be located....
A new feature will be released soon, whereby you can follow blogs tagged with specific Trains & Stations. If you have already posted blogs tagged with some Train/Station, then you will be set to automatically follow that Train/Station. Thereafter, any future news/blogs tagged with those Trains/Stations will be marked to your...
These days, every other day, we are getting requests from members to allow email login to their FB-based IRI account. 10 years ago, we had given the option for users to login through FaceBook - in retrospect, this was a mistake. These days, apparently, users are quitting FaceBook in droves because...
Followup to: Fmt Changes
The new version of FmT 2.0 will soon be here - in about 2 weeks. As detailed in the previous announcement, many of the old FmT features like Train TT, Speedometer, Geo Location, etc. will be REMOVED. It will be a bare-bones simple app, focused on trip blogging.
There are some changes coming to FMT. Many of the features of FMT, like station arrival, TT, speed, geo, passing times, station time, etc. are ALREADY available in OTHER railway apps. So all of these features will be REMOVED.
We'll have ONLY BLOGGING - quick upload of pics/videos/audio, etc. You may attach...
Important Note:This website NEVER solicits for Money or Donations. Please beware of anyone requesting/demanding money on behalf of IRI. Thanks. Disclaimer: This website has NO affiliation with the Government-run site of Indian Railways. This site does NOT claim 100% accuracy of fast-changing Rail Information. YOU are responsible for independently confirming the validity of information through other sources.