Dec 10 2018 (08:41) Loco Tag: SRC/WAP-7/30594 added by Winter has come^~/1602229
Close to 4 hrs late , 20827 Jabalpur - Santragachi Humsafar Express enters with 30594 SRC WAP 7 under the monsoon clouds ready for a heavy downpour while a BNDM WDS 6 sees the proceedings from the opposite pf.
Dec 04 2018 (23:39) Station Tag: New Delhi/NDLS added by ⭐16105🔄16106 ⭐Chendur express ⭐✡~/1865201
Dec 04 2018 (23:39) Station Tag: Mumbai CSM Terminus/CSTM added by ⭐16105🔄16106 ⭐Chendur express ⭐✡~/1865201
AGRA: Indian railways’ research and development organisation, RDSO, on Monday said that during the trail run of Rajdhani rake on Mumbai-Delhi route, the train successfully achieved the speed of 160 kmph. Currently, the Rajdhani trains run at speed of 130 kmph on all routes. A team of Research Design and Standards Organisation (RDSO) conducted the trials in October and November on Mumbai-Delhi route with the help of WAP-5 locomotive engine in push-pull mode. RDSO’s chief public relation officer A K Sinha said a detailed report has been sent to railway board for operation clearance. And... more...
once it gets the green light, the official said, the train could run on Mumbai-Delhi and Mumbai-Kolkata routes, which has capability to handle 160kmph speed. “Two electric engines were fitted at the both ends of Rajdhani Express. While one engine pulled the train, the other pushed it with its additional power. After completing the test, it was found that push-pull mode can also cruise like ‘Train 18’ trainset,” Sinha said. “The train is waiting for commissioner of safety clearance. Once approved, it could reduce the time travel between Mumbai to Delhi by almost six hours,” a railway board official said.
Piyush Goyal-led Railway Ministry is likely to launch the system in the month of March next year at over 142 railway stations which have the water filling system for trains. Moreover, an amount of Rs 300 crore has already been sanctioned by the railway board for the project. Indian...
There are some minor changes to the PNR Forum:
1. The main PNR feed will only show UN-predicted (by you) PNRs which are coming in. However, if there are replies, the PNR will show and will bubble to the top. Once you predict the PNR, it will go away from the main...
This is an advance notice of a new feature that will be introduced within the next couple of days. The feature is called "Spottings".
1. Any time you see a train ANYWHERE - while railfanning, while travelling in a train, while visiting a station, seeing someone off, receiving someone, while your train...
This is regarding the appointment of Monitors. For TLMs, we require a minimum of 1000 Confirmed TLs. For FMs, we require members to promise to abide by the guidelines and be free of controversies. For other Monitors, we require the member to be in good standing.
However, "eligibility" does NOT always mean...
This is an advance notice of an upcoming change:
1. We shall be removing the Login/Forum section from the RailCal app as it is cumbersome, buggy and lacking in features.
2. We shall soon be introducing a dedicated app called "Rail Messenger" for both Android and iOS, for all blogging/messaging purposes. The app...
The following changes are being made:
1. To restore the fun back to PNR Predictions, PNR Predictions will NOT be hidden anymore. PNR Predictions by members can be seen by ALL, before and after Charting. New members often look towards our expert predictors for hints, and we are reinstanting that.
2. To better...
While we do nominally allow multiple IDs, these multiple IDs are NOT allowed to engage in misuse and "mischief". Voting multiple times in the same poll using multiple IDs, rating each other IDs' blogs using multiple IDs, etc. are classified as "gross misuse".
This is an advance notice that some of the...
Important Note:This website NEVER solicits for Money or Donations. Please beware of anyone requesting/demanding money on behalf of IRI. Thanks. Disclaimer: This website has NO affiliation with the Government-run site of Indian Railways. This site does NOT claim 100% accuracy of fast-changing Rail Information. YOU are responsible for independently confirming the validity of information through other sources.