Aur RB bhi acche gadi ko barbad karta hai extension ke naam par.
1) Jaipur Prayagraj express to Bikaner
2) Gorakhpur Hisar Gorakhdham express to Bhatinda (maybe to Firozpur after electrification of Bhatinda Firozpur route if possible)
3) Sealdah New Delhi Duronto to Bikaner (NDLS BKN ke beech mein besharm khali hi chalta hai woh)
4)New Delhi Bhagalpur weekly express (converted to Humsafar and extended to Godda - But Godda don't require any AC express. Instead an Daily train must be run from New Delhi to Ranchi via DDU Dehri Tori Lohardaga as Ranchi not having an single daily train to Delhi. )
5) Termination of Coromandel express ,Jnaneshwari, Samarsata, East Coast, Dhauli and Sri Jagannath express at Shalimar instead of Howrah caused about loss of 50-80Cr to SER zone. Using that amount they can LHB fy any train or introduce a new train. Also Shalimar station also not much developed like Howrah or Sealdah station.
6) Reduction in frequency of MAS NZM Garib rath from Tri weekly to just weekly.
7) Diversion of Amritsar Jaynagar Saheed/Saryu Yamuna express avoiding Delhi and running via Saharanpur
And so more
please wait...Translate to English
Yo, RB be screwing good trains in the name of extension. Check this out:
1) Wanted to extend the Jaipur Prayagraj express to Bikaner
2) Also extended the Gorakhpur Hisar Gorakhdham express to Bhatinda (or maybe Firozpur later on)
3) The Sealdah New Delhi Duronto just runs empty between NDLS and BKN
4) Converted the New Delhi Bhagalpur weekly express to Humsafar for no reason and extended to Godda. But Godda don't need no AC express. Instead, they should run a daily train from New Delhi to Ranchi via DDU Dehri Tori Lohardaga, since Ranchi doesn't have a daily train to Delhi.
5) Moving Coromandel express ,Jnaneshwari, Samarsata, East Coast, Dhauli and Sri Jagannath express to Shalimar instead of Howrah, cost SER zone about 50-80Cr. That cash could have been used to LHB fy a train or add a new one. Plus, Shalimar station is nothing compared to Howrah or Sealdah station.
6) And don't even get me started on the reduced frequencies...