Nov 18 2018 (22:20) FM Approval by: Siddharth^~/1915833
Aj m rajasthan humsafar me travel kr rha tha, GGN pe bacho me stone fake train pe b2 me 2 aur b10 me 1 glass tut gaya h..... Such me aisa lagtha h hum indian hum acche trains ko deserve he nhi krthe yani
This feature shows the full history of past edits to this Blog Post.
This is an advance notice of a new feature that will be introduced within the next couple of days. The feature is called "Spottings". . 1. Any time you see a train ANYWHERE - while railfanning, while travelling in a train, while visiting a station, seeing someone off, receiving someone, while your train is halted at a station, while another train is overtaking/crossing your train - you will be able to simply input the Train Number and instantly post it. .... more...
2. This will immediately update the Delay Status of that train, its current location, whether it is standing at a station or between two stations, crossing status, etc. on the site, along with the name of the member as the source of info. (the location of the train will be derived from your gps). . 3. All trains will have a "Last Spotted" at the top of the Train page, providing a. Last spotted location and time. b. Name of member as source of info. c. Time of update. d. Delay status of the train. e. Comparison of the member delay status with the Official delay status. . 4. If members post Spottings while on a Trip, with their current train number, then their current train's status will be continuously posted at the top of the Train Page. If they spot other trains crossings/overtakings, etc. then those trains' status will also be updated, along with XO status. . 5. The Forum section will have a separate "Spottings" menu item, detailing all Train Spottings. The alert section will also have a Spottings item. . 6. ONLY the train number has to be entered for quick posting. However, optionally, you may take a pic, write a note, etc. just like with regular blogs. . 7. Member statistics will have a separate Spottings section giving total spotting numbers, as well as spottings per train. If the same Train/Station is seen again and again on multiple days, then that member will get priority for updating info on that particular train (in the revised upcoming TLM scheme). . The Spottings feature will be a core part of the upcoming RailFan app. However, tomorrow, the "Spottings" feature will be available on the site. Thanks.
Please add 'Spotting' in the 'top line notifications' in settings. So that those who don't want to see spottings in the top line can uncheck the box. Also "Pic" is not present, could you please add that too. Thanks.
Sir, I think a person doing Trip should not be allowed to do Spottings, because all the spottings will be posted in Trip Diary. Only for people who are not doing Trip Diary, Spottings will be activated. Just a suggestion.
भागलपुर (जेएनएन)। आनंद विहार टर्मिनल से चलकर भागलपुर आ रही 12368 डाउन विक्रमशिला सुपरफास्ट एक्सप्रेस से रविवार की शाम सुल्तानगंज-भागलपुर के बीच स्थित अब्जूगंज हॉल्ट के पास एक भैंसा कट गया। इस कारण तेज आवाज और झटके साथ ट्रेन रुक गई और एक बड़ा हादसा होने से टल गया। ट्रेन के...
कोसी-सीमांचल के लोगों का 10 साल लंबा इंतजार अब खत्म होनेवाला है। पूर्व मध्य रेलवे हाजीपुर जोन के समस्तीपुर रेल मंडल के अंतर्गत बनमनखी-बिहारीगंज बड़ी लाइन आमान परिवर्तन का कार्य बनमनखी से बड़हारा के बीच पूरा हो चुका है। इसके...
This is an advance notice of a new feature that will be introduced within the next couple of days. The feature is called "Spottings".
1. Any time you see a train ANYWHERE - while railfanning, while travelling in a train, while visiting a station, seeing someone off, receiving someone, while your train...
This is regarding the appointment of Monitors. For TLMs, we require a minimum of 1000 Confirmed TLs. For FMs, we require members to promise to abide by the guidelines and be free of controversies. For other Monitors, we require the member to be in good standing.
However, "eligibility" does NOT always mean...
This is an advance notice of an upcoming change:
1. We shall be removing the Login/Forum section from the RailCal app as it is cumbersome, buggy and lacking in features.
2. We shall soon be introducing a dedicated app called "Rail Messenger" for both Android and iOS, for all blogging/messaging purposes. The app...
The following changes are being made:
1. To restore the fun back to PNR Predictions, PNR Predictions will NOT be hidden anymore. PNR Predictions by members can be seen by ALL, before and after Charting. New members often look towards our expert predictors for hints, and we are reinstanting that.
2. To better...
While we do nominally allow multiple IDs, these multiple IDs are NOT allowed to engage in misuse and "mischief". Voting multiple times in the same poll using multiple IDs, rating each other IDs' blogs using multiple IDs, etc. are classified as "gross misuse".
This is an advance notice that some of the...
IRI is a PUBLIC information website, like Wikipedia. The voluntarily posted Blogs, Train/Station Tips, Train/Station Pics, Polls, Train TTs, PNRs, etc. comprise the permanent publicly viewable and searchable repository of IRI. A PUBLIC info website is unlike WhatsApp, FaceBook, Instagram, etc. where people post personal pics and other stuff, which CAN...
Important Note:This website NEVER solicits for Money or Donations. Please beware of anyone requesting/demanding money on behalf of IRI. Thanks. Disclaimer: This website has NO affiliation with the Government-run site of Indian Railways. This site does NOT claim 100% accuracy of fast-changing Rail Information. YOU are responsible for independently confirming the validity of information through other sources.