This feature shows the full history of past edits to this Blog Post.
Train runs with very old coaches.Mobile charging points in sleeper class are available only near doors and mostly occupied except night.Rust and dust was seen at seat joints and the general condition of S11 sleeper coach proved that the coach is near to retirement.Expect general delay at destination as train reaches on rush hour at Nizamuddin.Train was holded at Okhla station for nearly 1 hour on 25th Sep.Train reached before time but was moving very slowly from Faridabad onwards and holded inbetween at multiple points.Unbelievable that IR couldn't give priority to passengers who were coming after 2 night long journey. Train is an excellent super fast train and best choice in this route.It is much faster than Kerala express,less stops also.It covered... more...
most of the stations before time.Good food from pantry car.
ARP (Advanced Reservation Period) Calculator
Reservations Open Today @ 8am for: Trains with ARP 10 Dep on: Wed Dec 26 Trains with ARP 15 Dep on: Mon Dec 31 Trains with ARP 30 Dep on: Tue Jan 15 Trains with ARP 120 Dep on: Mon Apr 15
There are some minor changes to the PNR Forum:
1. The main PNR feed will only show UN-predicted (by you) PNRs which are coming in. However, if there are replies, the PNR will show and will bubble to the top. Once you predict the PNR, it will go away from the main...
This is an advance notice of a new feature that will be introduced within the next couple of days. The feature is called "Spottings".
1. Any time you see a train ANYWHERE - while railfanning, while travelling in a train, while visiting a station, seeing someone off, receiving someone, while your train...
This is regarding the appointment of Monitors. For TLMs, we require a minimum of 1000 Confirmed TLs. For FMs, we require members to promise to abide by the guidelines and be free of controversies. For other Monitors, we require the member to be in good standing.
However, "eligibility" does NOT always mean...
This is an advance notice of an upcoming change:
1. We shall be removing the Login/Forum section from the RailCal app as it is cumbersome, buggy and lacking in features.
2. We shall soon be introducing a dedicated app called "Rail Messenger" for both Android and iOS, for all blogging/messaging purposes. The app...
The following changes are being made:
1. To restore the fun back to PNR Predictions, PNR Predictions will NOT be hidden anymore. PNR Predictions by members can be seen by ALL, before and after Charting. New members often look towards our expert predictors for hints, and we are reinstanting that.
2. To better...
While we do nominally allow multiple IDs, these multiple IDs are NOT allowed to engage in misuse and "mischief". Voting multiple times in the same poll using multiple IDs, rating each other IDs' blogs using multiple IDs, etc. are classified as "gross misuse".
This is an advance notice that some of the...
Important Note:This website NEVER solicits for Money or Donations. Please beware of anyone requesting/demanding money on behalf of IRI. Thanks. Disclaimer: This website has NO affiliation with the Government-run site of Indian Railways. This site does NOT claim 100% accuracy of fast-changing Rail Information. YOU are responsible for independently confirming the validity of information through other sources.