Forum Super Search
 ♦ 
×
HashTag:
Member:
Posting Date From:
Posting Date To:
Train Type:
Train:
Station:
ONLY with Pic/Vid:
Sort by: Date:     Word Count:     Popularity:     
Public:    Pvt: Monitor:    RailFan Club:    

Search
  Go  
Full Site Search
  Search  
 
Wed Aug 23, 2017 02:29:46 ISTHomeTrainsΣChainsAtlasPNRForumGalleryNewsFAQTripsLoginFeedback
Wed Aug 23, 2017 02:29:46 IST
PostPostPost Trn TipPost Trn TipPost Stn TipPost Stn TipAdvanced Search
Filters:

Blog Posts by Waiting of Placement 😍^~
Page#    637 Blog Entries  next>>
  
★  General Travel
0 Followers
504 views
Yesterday (17:10)  
 

14715 Sri Ganganagar Tiruchchirappalli HumSafar^~   8871 blog posts   434 correct pred (59% accurate)
Entry# 2387578            Tags   Past Edits
1 compliments
Both should be done
Indian Railway ko Bullet or Talgo train ka sapna chhod kar pahle sab traino ko #LHB fied karna cahiye.

6 posts are hidden.

  
109 views
Yesterday (18:26)
Waiting of Placement 😍^~   1305 blog posts   5479 correct pred (77% accurate)
Re# 2387578-9            Tags   Past Edits
Delhi Metro ka karza to desh nhi chuka rha ...

46 posts are hidden.
  
General Travel
0 Followers
207 views
Yesterday (15:16)   74001/Delhi - Rewari DEMU | NMK/Nim Ka Thana (2 PFs)

Bye CRB^~   84552 blog posts   5303 correct pred (78% accurate)
Entry# 2387463            Tags   Past Edits
Ringas Tak extend ho jati to bahut badhiya hota.

  
136 views
Yesterday (17:45)
Waiting of Placement 😍^~   1305 blog posts   5479 correct pred (77% accurate)
Re# 2387463-1            Tags   Past Edits
itna time nhi h ....
waise useless hi rahegi

  
120 views
Yesterday (17:51)
Bye CRB^~   84552 blog posts   5303 correct pred (78% accurate)
Re# 2387463-2            Tags   Past Edits
Ringas see train Sirf Rewari jati Hai Delhi nahi jati
Aur Delhi ki train sirf Nimka thana jati Hai ...
It means Delhi Ringas still not connected by passenger train.

  
108 views
Yesterday (18:03)
Waiting of Placement 😍^~   1305 blog posts   5479 correct pred (77% accurate)
Re# 2387463-3            Tags   Past Edits
ha to maine ye bola 74001/74004 useful nhi rahegi
54011/12 ke 15 min pahle ya baad ke time chale to useful rahegi ya koi daytime me train ho
  
Timeline
0 Followers
20 views

Bye CRB^~
Yesterday (12:05)
You Already updated return journey
Yesterday (12:01)   Delhi - Rewari DEMU/74003   Train - Return Journey

Waiting of Placement 😍^~   408 Conf TLs   25 Void TLs
74002/Rewari - Delhi DMU

Feb 11 2017 (14:55)   (previous value)
Timeline Entry# 1186164
by: Waiting of Placement 😍^~
74004/Rewari - Delhi DEMU

  
29 views
Yesterday (12:09)
Bye CRB^~   84552 blog posts   5303 correct pred (78% accurate)
Re# 2387271-1            Tags   Past Edits
/timeline/entry/1528971
74002 ki return aapne 74003 kerdi to obviously 74003 ki return 74002 ho jayegi automatically.
  
Timeline
0 Followers
20 views

Bye CRB^~
Yesterday (12:06)
You already update return journey
Yesterday (11:55)   Rewari - Delhi DEMU/74004   Train - Return Journey

Waiting of Placement 😍^~   408 Conf TLs   25 Void TLs
74001/Delhi - Rewari DMU

  
27 views
Yesterday (12:06)
Bye CRB^~   84552 blog posts   5303 correct pred (78% accurate)
Re# 2387268-1            Tags   Past Edits
  
★★★  General Travel
0 Followers
1236 views
Aug 21 2017 (12:17)   GMO/Netaji SC Bose Junction Gomoh (6 PFs) | GMO/WAP-7(I)/30578

▶ECR⭐ पू म रे डब्ल्यु ए पी 7 गोमो ⭐ECR◽◀~   14478 blog posts   765 correct pred (69% accurate)
Entry# 2386325            Tags   Past Edits
Finally
GMO WAP 7 TURNED OUT
.
⏩Current status is - Under transit. (ELS/ASN)
🎉🎊CHEERS #ECFC 🎉🎊

15 posts are hidden.

  
Aug 21 2017 (15:46)
Waiting of Placement 😍^~   1305 blog posts   5479 correct pred (77% accurate)
Re# 2386325-18            Tags   Past Edits
wo ghazipur h , uske liye proposal ki jarurat nhi ,
ek baar sinha ji ke mouth se nikal gya to agli baar aapko ELS me P7, P5 sab kuch khade mileneg , wo bhi brand new

1 posts are hidden.

  
153 views
Aug 21 2017 (16:06)
★★★BRC WAP 7😎 with BCT RAJDHANI~   1467 blog posts   1946 correct pred (90% accurate)
Re# 2386325-20            Tags   Past Edits
sahi kaha ha ...sinhaji ne bol diya means no more argument on that
unhe proposal for els and other formalities ki koi jarurat nhi ha .. seedha
els construction chaloo ho jayegaa..
its Sinhaji for GHAZIPUR waaale

37 posts are hidden.

  
Yesterday (00:02)
Waiting of Placement 😍^~   1305 blog posts   5479 correct pred (77% accurate)
Re# 2386325-60            Tags   Past Edits
95% chance h GZB ke , 5% BRC ke

  
105 views
Yesterday (00:04)
पू म रे गोमो डब्ल्यु ए पी 7 30578~   5021 blog posts   351 correct pred (64% accurate)
Re# 2386325-61            Tags   Past Edits
GZB k Sabse jyada chances hai.. NR me hone ka pura faida ho Raha hai GZB Ko!!

  
116 views
Yesterday (00:06)
Waiting of Placement 😍^~   1305 blog posts   5479 correct pred (77% accurate)
Re# 2386325-62            Tags   Past Edits
NDLS me sabse jyada premier trains hoti h , and NDLS ko link GZB provide karwata h to first choice GZB hi hogi

17 posts are hidden.
Page#    637 Blog Entries  next>>

ARP (Advanced Reservation Period) Calculator

Reservations Open Today @ 8am for:
Trains with ARP 10 Dep on: Sat Sep 2
Trains with ARP 15 Dep on: Thu Sep 7
Trains with ARP 30 Dep on: Fri Sep 22
Trains with ARP 120 Dep on: Thu Dec 21

  
  

Rail News

New Trains

Site Announcements

  • Entry# 2175399
    Feb 23 2017 (01:22PM)


    There has recently been a lot of frustration among RFs when their Station Pics, Loco Pics, Train Pics get rejected because the "number is not showing", "shed is not visible", the loco/train is at a distance, Train Board is too small, "better pic available", etc. . To address this issue, effective tomorrow, ALL...
  • Entry# 2165159
    Feb 15 2017 (09:53AM)


    A minor update, but may impact many members: Hereafter, FMs will be able to delete invalid Red Flags on Imaginary trains. Red Flags can be removed by FMs, only against specific complaints filed against the blog. This does not give all members the right to complain against EVERY single red flag they...
  • Entry# 2155798
    Feb 08 2017 (11:40AM)


    -@all members: As of recently, there has been a trend whereby minor name updates of Trains/Stations - whether such and such regional name should be there or not, whether the train should be called "Abc Express" or "Abc Superfast Express", etc. are threatening to take over the majority of Timeline entries. Also,...
  • Entry# 2147631
    Feb 01 2017 (11:05AM)


    A new experimental feature is being introduced called BotD - "Blog of the Day". The rules are: . 1. Replies are not eligible - only the Top Blog. 2. ONLY Blogs posted today (the day of the vote) are eligible. 3. Every member has ONE vote. In the course of the day, you may keep...
  • Entry# 2136570
    Jan 23 2017 (12:25AM)


    Several new features have been introduced recently to the Forum, and we are forever striving to make Member experience here more productive and satisfying. With the recent introduction and success of the new FM System, it has been observed that small groups of highly involved and enthusiastic members are far more...
  • Entry# 2134907
    Jan 21 2017 (02:46PM)


    It has been over 2 weeks since the appointment of the current batch of FMs and 750 Complaints have been handled so far. It gives me immense pleasure in congratulating them for running the team diligently, professionally, competently and above all, without a shred of controversy or bias. The FM position...
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Bottom


Go to Mobile site
Disclaimer: This website has NO affiliation with the Government-run site of Indian Railways. This site does NOT claim 100% accuracy of fast-changing Rail Information. YOU are responsible for independently confirming the validity of information through other sources.