Mar 06 2018 (14:24) We always come across the PNRs of some train between Durg/BSP/R and HWH in different trains Please rate this train and give suggestions!!
Mar 06 2018 (14:18) Loco Tag: BIA/WAP-7 added by Aniket^~/1490219
We always come across the some PNRs between Durg/BSP/R and HWH in different trains. Some remains in WL, some gets confirmed. That's why I have created this Tri-Weekly SuperFast connection between these two cities. This would be very useful connection. Please rate this train and give suggestions!!
* GREEN FLAG for the train, * However to make this train more useful but the triweekly train should be preponed by 1:15 hrs so that it offer a convenient overnight journey between HWH/KGP/TATA and BSP/R/DURG * Trn should be extended to NGP to increase the patronage as well as revenue with stoppage at RJN & G.
more halt needed ending should be at Gondia, as a Super fast with less halt make this train white elephant. halts pattern should be : HWH, KGP, JGM, TATA, CKP, MOU, ROU, JSG, RIG, CPH, BSP, BYT, R, BPHB, DURG, RJN, DGG, G. speed should be less than 60 as this train will get avg delay of 30 to 40 min if avg speed become 60+
ARP (Advanced Reservation Period) Calculator
Reservations Open Today @ 8am for: Trains with ARP 10 Dep on: Sun May 6 Trains with ARP 15 Dep on: Fri May 11 Trains with ARP 30 Dep on: Sat May 26 Trains with ARP 120 Dep on: Fri Aug 24
पूर्वोत्तर रेलवे के पीलीभीत-मैलानी रेलखंड पर अमान परिवर्तन कार्य के लिए पहली मई से मेगा ब्लॉक लिया जाएगा। स्थानीय रेलवे स्टेशन पर एमएसटी बनाने का काम बंद कर दिया गया है। वाणिज्य अनुभाग को इस बाबत आदेश प्राप्त हो गया है। इज्जतनगर...
As per the recent post , the new Pax Login feature has now been introduced. Here are the details of the feature set.
1. Now you may login to the site as a Member or a Passenger, or BOTH Member & Passenger at the same time. Passenger login is called "Pax Login"...
As detailed here , last month, some changes were made to the PNR section. In the next phase of this rollout, we shall be further separating "Passengers" from "Members".
1. "Passengers" will be able to login using ONLY their PNRs (no password). We shall have a Pax Login above the current...
There are some changes coming to the PNR Forum.
1. All PNRs will be anonymized, i.e. you won't see who posted the PNRs or search PNRs by Traveller. This is to better protect the confidentiality of travelling members and their travel plans. However, members will still be able to search their OWN...
In recent times, the number of FM Complaints regarding "targeting me", "offensive content", "sarcastic comment", "bashing", etc. have been increasing. This has led to increased censorship and throttling of open discussions.
This is a clarification that this site is meant for a FREE EXCHANGE of ideas. Some arguments/debates/disagreements/jokes/sarcasm are ALLOWED and are...
There has been a partial rollout of a modification to Timeline entries. The implementation will be complete within a week.
1. Void & RAC buttons have been removed.
2. TL Entries can now be Edited and Fixed by the original updater, if there are errors. So there is no need to Void TLs...
There has recently been a lot of frustration among RFs when their Station Pics, Loco Pics, Train Pics get rejected because the "number is not showing", "shed is not visible", the loco/train is at a distance, Train Board is too small, "better pic available", etc.
To address this issue, effective tomorrow, ALL...
Disclaimer: This website has NO affiliation with the Government-run site of Indian Railways. This site does NOT claim 100% accuracy of fast-changing Rail Information. YOU are responsible for independently confirming the validity of information through other sources.