Mar 15 2018 (20:04) Station Tag: Bhagalpur Junction/BGP added by Rahul K😎🚂~/965197
Mar 15 2018 (20:04) Station Tag: Katihar Junction/KIR added by Rahul K😎🚂~/965197
Mar 15 2018 (20:04) Station Tag: Tatanagar Junction/TATA added by Rahul K😎🚂~/965197
Mar 15 2018 (20:04) Train Tag: Purushottam SF Express/12801 added by Rahul K😎🚂~/965197
Jamshedpur: Union Railway Minister Piyush Goyal on Wednesday made it clear that there will be no extension of Purushottam Express to Jaipur. He said the Express train may be run up to Jodhpur or Bikaner at the most. He was speaking to the MP of Jamshedpur Bidyut Baran Mahato during a meeting at the Rail Ministry. Goyal, while replying to a question raised by the Jamshedpur MP regarding the demand for running Purushottam Express up to Jaipur, said the Northern Railway had objections to the proposal. He expressed ignorance over news articles published in this regard recently. Mahato... more...
also discussed several other issues with the Railway Minister and demanded extension of Tata-Patna passenger train service up to Buxar and new train services for Bhagalpur, Katihar and Darbhanga from Tatanagar.
13 Public Posts - Thu Mar 15, 2018
7 Public Posts - Fri Mar 16, 2018
ARP (Advanced Reservation Period) Calculator
Reservations Open Today @ 8am for: Trains with ARP 10 Dep on: Sat Dec 29 Trains with ARP 15 Dep on: Thu Jan 3 Trains with ARP 30 Dep on: Fri Jan 18 Trains with ARP 120 Dep on: Thu Apr 18
रायबरेली : आधुनिक रेलकोच कारखाना लालगंज से सटी भूमि पर देश का पहला आधुनिक रेल पहिया कारखाना बन रहा है। जिसमें जर्मन तकनीक से रेल पहिए (फोर्ज्ड व्हील) बनेंगे। निर्माण कार्य तेजी से जारी है। मशीनें लगाने का काम भी शुरू कर दिया गया है। ...
It has been decided to run Tatkal Special Train from Yesvantpur to Vasco – Da – Gama station and from Vasco – Da – Gama to Yelahanka station to clear extra rush of passengers during Christmas – 2018 & New Year – 2019 in co-ordination with South Western Railway. Details are...
The institute, worth Rs 600 crore is being set up in the campus of National Academy of Indian Railways, in order to train people on various operations that are required to run the high-speed train network efficiently. Mumbai-Ahmedabad...
There are some minor changes to the PNR Forum:
1. The main PNR feed will only show UN-predicted (by you) PNRs which are coming in. However, if there are replies, the PNR will show and will bubble to the top. Once you predict the PNR, it will go away from the main...
This is an advance notice of a new feature that will be introduced within the next couple of days. The feature is called "Spottings".
1. Any time you see a train ANYWHERE - while railfanning, while travelling in a train, while visiting a station, seeing someone off, receiving someone, while your train...
This is regarding the appointment of Monitors. For TLMs, we require a minimum of 1000 Confirmed TLs. For FMs, we require members to promise to abide by the guidelines and be free of controversies. For other Monitors, we require the member to be in good standing.
However, "eligibility" does NOT always mean...
This is an advance notice of an upcoming change:
1. We shall be removing the Login/Forum section from the RailCal app as it is cumbersome, buggy and lacking in features.
2. We shall soon be introducing a dedicated app called "Rail Messenger" for both Android and iOS, for all blogging/messaging purposes. The app...
The following changes are being made:
1. To restore the fun back to PNR Predictions, PNR Predictions will NOT be hidden anymore. PNR Predictions by members can be seen by ALL, before and after Charting. New members often look towards our expert predictors for hints, and we are reinstanting that.
2. To better...
While we do nominally allow multiple IDs, these multiple IDs are NOT allowed to engage in misuse and "mischief". Voting multiple times in the same poll using multiple IDs, rating each other IDs' blogs using multiple IDs, etc. are classified as "gross misuse".
This is an advance notice that some of the...
Important Note:This website NEVER solicits for Money or Donations. Please beware of anyone requesting/demanding money on behalf of IRI. Thanks. Disclaimer: This website has NO affiliation with the Government-run site of Indian Railways. This site does NOT claim 100% accuracy of fast-changing Rail Information. YOU are responsible for independently confirming the validity of information through other sources.