For Mysore, following new trains are to be demanded:
1. Chamaraja Nagar to Bidar triweekly via Hassan Chitradurga Ballari Raichur Kalaburgi.
2. Mysore to Bijapur triweekly via Hassan, Davanagere, Hospet, Gadag, Bagalkot.
3. Mysore to Mumbai daily via Hassan, Mangalore bypass, Karwar Madgaon Ratnagiri.
For Mysore following extensions to be cancelled:
1. Golgumbaz to terminate at Bangalore. No point in routing from Mysore to Arsikere via Bangalore.
2. Hampi to terminate at Bangalore. No point in running a train from Mysore to Hubli via Bangalore Guntakal.
For Mysore, reroute Basava to Solapur via Ballari Gadag, Bijapur instead of via Raichur Kalaburgi. For the lost Raichur Kalaburgi connection, run a proper Mysore to Bidar train via Bangalore Guntakal Raichur Kalaburgi.
Just by extending trains from Blore to Mysore, will consider as additional trains between Blore and Mys.
Let new Trains commence from Mysore towards Hassan line like "Mysore Mumbai via Konkan route or "Mysore Kacheguda via Chitradurga/Bellary" etc. Let the railways utilize the Mysore Hassan-Arsikere line to full potential.